"identify The Stompa"

• Replies 243
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Any member of this band/group got any history in Northern soul music that you know of :no:

Now Garv,how would i know that... :thumbsup: but will tell you all the good track`s are writen by mr Morris.. :D

Now Garv,how would i know that... :no: but will tell you all the good track`s are writen by mr Morris.. :D

Mr Morris,must be a dancer,morris dancer..... :yes:

Social source share

Another great quote from Karen.... :thumbsup: ........Here "stompa" for you`s

Reminds me of the Just Brothers in places , mad mad guess :no::no::yes: ............. Bruce Springsteins backing band..............cant remember there name

Social source share

gipsy kings? Flamingos? beach boys? kenneth, when are you going to give the answers out?
I`ve said fourteen day`s from me first post,should`nt take that long.... :thumbsup: and no.
Social source share

Guest carolyn

This is doing my head in !!! The second track i have heard before, can't remember where or when. know i definately not got it in my box.

Carolyn

Social source share

Ken, are all the tracks from 1 lp, or a bunch of different 45's?

As mentioned before,one album still got two more track`s,i`ll put up later,when this thing starts workin` better.....Tim,

Rich yes about obscure,supose i have just fetched em` out of obscurity..... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Just in...... dont think i`ve put this one up,might help....... :thumbsup: This one probberly better quality.... .... :yes:

Edited by kenneth aitchison
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert