Dave Rimmer

News: Jim & Trisha's Wedding and the Inuagural Allnighter

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

I was delighted to receive an invitation to the wedding of Jim McCracken and Trisha Brown, and to be asked to DJ as well. So, on the Thursday evening I met up with Sian and Dean from Rugby to catch a flight to Belfast City airport.The weather was h...

View full article

Guest eringobrath1965

Superb write up Dave .. laughing loudly here !!

Sian experimenting ??? ... best start working on the staying awake all night @ Rugby now !!!

Fabulous blog Dave, we also had a great weekend and really enjoyed the company,

Special thanks to Sian for being an excellent chauffeur especially after I managed to loose my glasses and she took me back to the hotel to try and find them. This was all in vain as I had actually left them in a taxi while going to Jim & Trish's wedding. I actually need glasses to find my glasses which isn't easy.

A big thanks also to Phil for being a great host on Saturday night where we had a great time at his house and there were lots of fabulous tunes played.

Keith and Sandra

Great write up Dave very humorous .

The wedding night DJ line up was fantastic with some great tunes being spun .

I was a bit subdued due to a torn muscle in my shoulder , no dancing and no beer for me a disastrous combination for a wedding !

So there I sat tapping my toes drinking tea and eating wedding cake :rolleyes:

Jim and Trish have now set the standard , I wonder who will be the next Irish soulies to tie the knot and have an all nighter :g:

"I asked her "Where do you think they got the jet from then ? The 'Spare Jet For Windy Weather Cupboard' ?" Honestly !"

Classic! :D

Nice one Dave.

All the best,

Len.

Edited by LEN

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.