'on Yer Mate. Bonzer

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

My ratbag of a little brother has just phoned from Sydney, Australia. He wants to know if there are any soul related things going on in the next ten days that might be worth a visit.

Merry Christmas everyone, even Mark :sleep3: .

• Replies 2
  • Views 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bless little brothers all over the world :thumbsup: mail maria she may know or try denny dennyj@iafrica.com :thumbsup:

Mike, thought you knew I was Sydney-born; spent 18 years on the soul scene there too (xmas eve, twenty years ago at the Hip Hop Club on Oxford Street in Paddo and my life was ruined! :thumbsup: ). Suggest you contact "Miss Goldie" aka Sam on this list for an update, she still runs our Sydney weekly radio show too - if your brother is up for a laugh :thumbsup: . We used to look after visiting soulies a lot, the gang meet at a pub as a minimum. Just be aware that this is the summer holiday time, lots of people get away. Coincidently, I was planning on going home for a long break around now... - hope to get some better-organised time off work in 2006. God...I'm so homesick right now, desperately miss the family & people I grew up (and partied) with - oh why did someone say "Sydney" :(

Anyway, can't say I wanted to know the 'new boy' promoters over there too well although names spring to mind, as things changed after NS got popular. (I always had crap taste anyway ya know, was told it was because I never went to Wigan - well I love the Orwell, so I'm even more confused since moving out here :P .

BTW, guess your brother knows there are lots of single women in Sydney (world's 2nd gay capital!) - so either way, he may not want to return :thumbsup:

Hope to see ya in London again soon Mikey,

m

ps. Although Denny's an ex-pat in Perth which is a 5 hour flight away, everyone knows everyone there via visits and the Internet. You can get a contact or three for most cities, no worries mate! :thumbsup:

...glad you didn't put my email address up Janine - I don't like spam :D

Source Advert