Few Bits And Bobs For Sale Nice And Cheap

Morning all...few odds and sods here - few biggies and a few very worthy cheapies - pls PM me or email me on mail@resolutionrecords.co.uk if interested and / or need more details - ok? - ok? Cheers...Mark Rez Penny Goodwin 'Portrait Of A Gemini' (Sidney LP) USA - 1974 £350

( Red label, 1st pressing, heavier wax and superior pressing issue - GUARANTEED! This copy came from one of the label owner's family and the wax is M-...the slv has a 1" seam split and a tiny sticker mark top right but nothing horrendous - most would just grade it as M- and charge £500 anyway, but not me. Obviously 'Too Soon You're Old' is massive BUT - 'What's Going On' - first copy here in years and years...WOW!! We also get a wicked version of Gil Scott-Heron's 'Lady Day & John Coltrane'...RARE LP people... ) The Love Machine 'Poor Side Of Town' / 'Shoot Your Best Shot' (Bradleys) UK - 1975 £20

( Hard UK issue for this excellent Gene Page prod Modern dancer...M- copy too... )

Ramona Brooks 'Skinnhdippin' (Manhattan) USA - 1977 £10

( Seminal and supreme 2 Stepper - M- WDJ copy... ) James Brown 'People Wake Up And Live' (Polydor) USA -1977 £12

( Ever popular on the Northern / Modern Soul scenes...nice, M- copy too and always £20+ elsewhere... )

Nell Carter 'Dreams' / 'Send Him Back To Me' (RCA) UK - 1974 £30

( Very, very nice to be able to offer ya this wikkid 70s dancer on a spanking UK demo - excellent b side too...love stuff like this... )

Chocolate Snow 'A Day In The Life' (Solo) USA - 1960s £250

( Mega-rare and indemand Northern Soul which was recently (2 weeeks back) on Anglo's auction List @ £500 minimum bid!! Grab a mint copy here right now for £250 and do yerself a favour, eh? )

Byron Lee & The Dragonaires 'The Record (Baby I Love You So)' (Soul) JA - 1960s £50

( Sublime NS / Crossover stuff done Jamaican-style - £100 on Manship's List very recently too... )Ta for peeping, peeps...

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert