Tuesday Northern Vinyl

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul vinyl 7-inchers for your consideration. If you see anything on the list that you'd like to buy then please phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve (10.00am — 5.15pm Monday to Saturday or 11.00am — 4.00pm on Sundays). Thank you for taking the time to look.

1. There Ain't Gonna Be No Loving / Your Love Keeps Driving Me Crazy — DON GARDNER (Mr G) VG++.......£60

2. Shy Guy — JOHNNY BAKER (Fog City)......VG++......£30

3. The Who Who Song — JACKIE WILSON (UK, Coral 1967)......VG++.......£25

4. You Got To Pay Your Dues — THE DRIFTERS (Atlantic).......Mint-.......£75

5. Put Your Love To The Test — MALCOLM HAYES (Filmways)......VG++.....£150

6. Mr Magic — KENNY BALLARD (Kapp demo)......VG++..........£40

7. Gotta Find A New Love — WILLIE & THE HANDJIVES (Veep demo)........VG++.....£75

8. Don't You lose It — EARL KING (Post).......Mint-......tremendous New Orleans Northern meets R&B dancer, goodtimey feel all theway through........£20

9. Better Use Your Head — LITTLE ANTHONY & THE IMPERIALS (Veep)......VG++..........£55

10. No Sad Songs — JOE SIMON (Sound Stage 7)........Mint-.......Twisted Wheel play.............£10

11. Call On Me — H.B. BARNUM (RCA)......popcorn R&B/Northern dancer......VG++.......£20

12. Baby Help Me — PERCY SLEDGE (UK red Atlantic)...1967.....Mint-.......£20

13. Don't Ask Me To Forget — JAY & THE TECHNIQUES (UK, Polydor, 1975).....VG++.......£15

14. Hold On — THE RADIANTS (Chess)......VG++..........£8...cheap and fantastic, sounds great played in a club setting!

15. I Want — ERROL DIXON (Fab).......1966......VG++.......Mod Scene Northern......£30

16. Baby Baby I Want You — FABULOUS IMPACTS (Kent/6T's).......Mint-.....6T's 11th Anniversary Special Issue........£45

17. Loving Good Feeling — THE LOLLIPOPS (Impact)........VG++......£100

18. Love On A Mountain Top — ROBERT KNIGHT (UK, Green + white Monument, 1968)........VG++.......£10

19. Would She Do That For You — MARY SAENZ (Big Ben).......VG++.......£95

20. I've Got That Feeling — DARRELL BANKS (Atco demo).......VG++.......£35

21. Quiet As Is Kept — LEE ANDREWS & THE HEARTS (RCA white demo)......VG++.......£35>>>SOLD

22. Smiling Eyes — WILLIAM BRANCH (Rainbow)........Mint-.....£50

23. I Wouldn't Give You Up — RONI HILL (Roulette).......VG++......£30

24. Warning — PAT LEWIS (Solid Hit Bound).......VG++.........£65

25. I Wish You The World Of Happiness — SHIRLEY TURNER (Beatin Rhythm white demo, limited)......Mint....£20

26. Not too Long Ago — THE UNIQUES (Paula).....VG++.......£20

27. Hush Hush — LARRY CAPPEL (RCA white demo)........Mint-......£95

28. Hurt By Love — SILKY HARGREAVES (D-Town)........VG++.......£50

29. Come Baby And Hurt Me — NAOMI & JAMES (Atco demo).....VG++.......£35

30. LAST COPY of very limited edition re-issue: Save Your Love For Me — VIVIAN REED / Let Me Prove That I Love You — THE DYNELLS (Atco).......Mint-........£10

Many thanks for looking through the list, have a good day, Keep The Faith, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source