2 Very Exciting New Releases

Guest sharmo 1

Guest sharmo 1

hi everyone we have arriving in the next couple of day's two of the best revolutinary new 45's i've heared in donkey's years .the first one is ;

01.Joanne Law...................Midnight blue......................Mayaro records.................£5.00.

This is the best most soulful lovers rock 45 for years and will soon go down as a classic amongst the "Paradises' " of the world quite frankly it stunning , mellow , moodie , jazzy soulful lovers reggae.this is ltd and the distributor has all but sold out from yesterday's release .we got 25 ordered and should be here for the weekend and at £5.00 each plus £2.50 p&p (U.K. Recorded) represents amazing value.This would work well both in the reggae rooms and would sound great in the alternative rooms now emerging at most nighter venues .

02.The soul Immigrants .........The Ghetto (there's no way out)...............Dry Rooti.....£5.00.

it's very rare these day's to find a new jazz funk number with such a soulful content this will also work well with the modern crowd and again at £5.00 each plus P&P plus £2.50 P&P you can't go wrong again a ltd press and we have the last 23 copies those who dig track's like Mr.confuse ect will dig this groove i can't recomend these enough .please pm me on soul source or contact me on jehtrading@hotmail.co.uk

overseas enquires welcom and we accept paypal gift only please and cash or cheques many thank's Simon.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert