15 Random 45S For Sale: W.d. Jordan, Gifted 4, And $20-$30 Titles

Guest Big Jim Slade

Guest Big Jim Slade

PM me if interested in any of these 45s as they're all for set sale, going by the usual soul source grading system here. Thanks for your time as always!

Big Jim Slade

WD Jordan: You Can't Keep Running Away // NM- perfect copy that's probably never been played before I found it in September // damn near unknown modern soul rarity with great potential, have a listen here: https://www.divshare....ad/19562821-f07 // $200

the Gifted Four: Are You Choosing (Hamito Semitica vinyl press) // VG++ // SOLD

Barbara Lewis: I Still Remember This Feeling // VG+ vinyl copy // $20

Nancy Wilson: My Sweet Thing // 2 VG++ copies // $20 each

Chuck Jackson: I Only Get This Feeling // VG++ // $20

Krystal Generation: You Were Never Mine // VG++ // $10

the Spinners: I Just Want to Fall In Love (vinyl promo with mono and stereo sides) // NM- // $25

Richard Starr: Love Is Not a Game (good 70s funk on the "Groovy Thing" b-side) // VG++ // HOLD

Buddy Miles w/the California Raisins: What Does It Take (purple vinyl) // VG+ // SOLD

Solomon Burke: Cry to Me // VG that plays well // SOLD

the Flirtations: Nothing But a Heartache // 2 VG+ copies // $10 each (1 SOLD, 1 still available)

the Wailers: Mashy (b-side is "On the Rocks") // VG copy that plays okay for the grade, music still overwhelms the surface wear, no marks can be felt with your finger // $30

Lou Johnson: Unsatisfied // strong VG copy that plays VG+ // SOLD

Ruby Andrews: Didn't I Fool You (green label Zodiac press) // VG++ // $15

Bobby Gregg: the Jam // VG++ // $10

PS: Willing to consider offers on the lot excluding the WD Jordan 45. Willing to consider trades on the WD Jordan 45 though not on the others as I could use the money.

Edited by Big Jim Slade
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!