Kim Weston @ The Regal Worksop & Spring Tour

Just a reminder that KIM WESTON will be on stage LIVE tonight at The Regal Centre, Carlton Road WORKSOP, Notts TONIGHT. (just down from the Train Station)

Doors open @ 7.00pm Dave Tiddswell and Al Taylor playing the sounds in the Bar/foyer area Kim on stage at 9pm. with full live band, Mick Talbot, Crispin Taylor, Ernie McKone & Julian Burdock (see how many were The Style Council !).

come and hear "I'm still loving you", "It takes two","Helpless" ,"Take me in your arms" "Thrill a moment" "i got what you need" "just the kinda guy" "looking for the right guy" etc etc Ticket £15 each available on the door tonight.

we had our "secret" gig last night :yes: and boy is she cooking !!!!!

any more details / directions ring Rob on 07900 131 119 :unsure:

Edited by consdad
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just like to thank the people who turned up last night to support the venue despite the last minute change of venue we had a great crowd in. Kim and the band are delighted at the turn out and Kim had them dancing in the aisles. A star was also born in Noel who was forceable dragged on stage to chants of "Noel, Noel" then it was "Tonight Mathew I'm going to be MARVIN GAYE" dueting with Kim on "It takes two" and "aint too proud to beg"!

I hope to be using this super venue in the future so keep an eye out for things over here in Worksop

thanks again

Rob

Just like to thank the people who turned up last night to support the venue despite the last minute change of venue we had a great crowd in. Kim and the band are delighted at the turn out and Kim had them dancing in the aisles. A star was also born in Noel who was forceable dragged on stage to chants of "Noel, Noel" then it was "Tonight Mathew I'm going to be MARVIN GAYE" dueting with Kim on "It takes two" and "aint too proud to beg"!

I hope to be using this super venue in the future so keep an eye out for things over here in Worksop

thanks again

Rob

hi rob

would have loved to have been at this one. prior arrangement stopped me on this occassion.

noel? tall black guy from sheffield?

Shane

post-1887-1139855641_thumb.jpgRight just got in have been told by Kim's London agent that the Jazz cafe is a sell out !! so just check if you were intending to go down with out tickets, looks like you won't get in !!

Next gig after is the wardrobe in Leeds on Friday

then The Soul Tree Cambrigde on saturday

up to Newark on the 25th Feb

and Mexborough 26th

so cambridge is about as far as it goes south-east

Enclosing a pic of Noel , Kim & Jakki Ibberson

kim still has some mid week & weekend dates to fill, get in touch via PM or ring Rob 07900 131119

Rob

Edited by consdad

Source Advert