• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

post-1130-1140627228_thumb.jpg

Anyone at a loose end Saturday night before the 100 club..... get your fine selves down to Valatone where a magical night of Soul, drinkin and showing off awaits..................

see you there !!!!!!!! see you've the 'stickball 'tune Brett Franklin plays on your sound clip....mighty fine tune !!!

CHRIS M :thumbsup:

Hi johnny we are attending as normal ,but its Tony Wildman's birthday the honey monster).i told him not to bring the cake with the candles cos it could set off all the alarms (too many candels).looking foward to it..

GONNA BE A FEW NORTHERN (GEOGRAPHICALLY ) TYPES THERE ON SATURDAY ,,,WHAT TIMES THE RAFFLE AND WILL THERE BE A COMEDIAN AND TWO EXOTIC DANCERS FROM KIRBY THERE??? WE'RE USED TO SUCH LUXURIES OOP NORTH!!! MIGHT BRING ME DAD IF WE FIND HIS TEETH IN TIME.......WEVE JUST FOUND THEM .HE FELL ASLEEP AND THEY FELL ON THE THREE BAR FIRE AND ARE NOW A MODERN SCULPTURE ..SO HE WONT BE COMING...ANYROAD UP OUR KID................SEE YOU ON SATURDAY...SING AS WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS M AND THE MAD MEX :shades:

Guest Andy BB

WHAT TIMES THE RAFFLE AND WILL THERE BE A COMEDIAN AND TWO EXOTIC DANCERS FROM KIRBY THERE???

CHRIS M AND THE MAD MEX yes.gif

Very very very close Chris.

If you'll settle for someone born 2 miles from Kirby who thinks he's a comedian and has been known to 'exotically' DJ in his undercrackers then you're in for a treat me old Manc mucker :thumbsup:

Johnny - raffle!

If you'll settle for someone born 2 miles from Kirby who thinks he's a comedian and has been known to 'exotically' DJ in his undercrackers then you're in for a treat me old Manc mucker blush.gif

Johnny - raffle!

I'll see if there's anything in the shed we can raffle! What about a couple of pints? (God I'm creative, going for a lie down now)

Cant make this one Johnny sorry mate but sendin my sister so can someone look after her for me :P please it will be her visit to Valatone & 100 club Dave Rimmer has offered to meet her wen she gets there so thanx for that Dave but her,s a friendly sort so spect she will be alrite blush.gif

HB :lol:

Cant make this one Johnny sorry mate but sendin my sister so can someone look after her for me :D please it will be her visit to Valatone & 100 club Dave Rimmer has offered to meet her wen she gets there so thanx for that Dave but her,s a friendly sort so spect she will be alrite :lol:

HB :P

Nige, tell her she is more than welcome to come sit with us lot, she should remember me thumbsup.gif

Cant make this one Johnny sorry mate but sendin my sister so can someone look after her for me :P please it will be her visit to Valatone & 100 club Dave Rimmer has offered to meet her wen she gets there so thanx for that Dave but her,s a friendly sort so spect she will be alrite thumbsup.gif

Hi Nige sorry you can't make it down mate, we'll miss ya.... tell your little sis to make herself known and we'll all make sure she has a nice time!

Hi Nige sorry you can't make it down mate, we'll miss ya.... tell your little sis to make herself known and we'll all make sure she has a nice time!

Thanx mate your star thumbsup.gif

I'll see if there's anything in the shed we can raffle! What about a couple of pints? (God I'm creative, going for a lie down now)

How about BB's copy of City Lights? :thumbsup::unsure:

Guest vinylvixen

If you'll settle for someone born 2 miles from Kirby who thinks he's a comedian and has been known to 'exotically' DJ in his undercrackers then you're in for a treat me old Manc mucker :thumbsup:

Johnny - raffle!

OK, I'll bring a tin of Old Oak Ham and the meat raffle will go ahead......just like it did at Stockport...ask Mark Bicknell :-) Tombola and side of lamb in the middle of his set - I KID YOU NOT....See y'all tonight :-) Jo

Edited by vinylvixen

OK, I'll bring a tin of Old Oak Ham and the meat raffle will go ahead......just like it did at Stockport...ask Mark Bicknell :-) Tombola and side of lamb in the middle of his set - I KID YOU NOT....See y'all tonight :-) Jo

Poor :thumbsup: ............................. :unsure:

Guest vinylvixen

Yeah.... I need a new ashtray! :D

Stop bickering, you two.......save your energy for the dancefloor when I unleash my super new RnB tunes :P see you both tonight x

Thanks to all you boys and girls who made it down to Euston on Saturday to support us!! And ta very much Mark Raison, Mike Ritson and Jo Wallace for a masterful job!!

Let's do it all again on Sat 12th May when Nick Hackett and Gavin Page will be getting the party rolling!! Until then I've got two lovely months off lugging heavy equipment....... hoorraah!

Love Johnny

x

Thanks to all you boys and girls who made it down to Euston on Saturday to support us!! And ta very much Mark Raison, Mike Ritson and Jo Wallace for a masterful job!!

Let's do it all again on Sat 12th May when Nick Hackett and Gavin Page will be getting the party rolling!! Until then I've got two lovely months off lugging heavy equipment....... hoorraah!

Love Johnny

x

Sure its not the 13th johnny? are you not doing a warm up for the 100 on the 1st of april either :lol:

as Karen said we were slightly late arriving on Sat :wicked: and dont even mention getting back the next morning :lol: but the slightly over hour and a half we were there was tops as always :lol:

Edited by Baz

Sure its not the 13th johnny? are you not doing a warm up for the 100 on the 1st of april either :lol:

as Karen said we were slightly late arriving on Sat :wicked: and dont even mention getting back he next morning :lol: but the slightly over hour and a hlf we were there was tops as always :lol:

You're quite right Baz and I'm a fat fingered twat! (I miss-keyed it) It's the 13th May (same night as 100 club) doh!

Source Advert