Lee Fields - Tyra's Song & A Few Crossover

Mike Lofthouse

LEE FIELDS - Tyra's Song b/w You're My Weakness LABEL: A & T Records 1607 - SOLD

The same backing track of "Take Me Back" with different vocals.

VG+ only , some light inherent noise and light ring wear

Big Maybelle - 'Oh Lord, What Are You Doing To Me' b/w 'Same Old Story' - National - S-1279 - £25.00

Lovely copy of this Big Maybelle classic on a Trinidad and Tobago release. It looks like the exact same pressing (Bell Sound) and cat no as the US version on Scepter - great quality m- , plays lovely.

Clem Curtis - Point Of No Return / Never Found A Girl - Pye (Uk) Yellow Label Demo - M- - £90.00

UK only - great Hi style crossover b/w great version of the the Eddie Floyd. £300 on a leading dealers list !

Roscoe Robinson - Don't Pretend / What Color Is Love - Fame 1469 - VG+ - small sticker residue on label - £25.00

Great crossover

Little Milton - Let's Get Together / I'll Always Love You - Checker 1225 - VG++ £10.00

Fantastic crossover b/w awesome Deep Soul - one of the best double siders going

Hot Sauce - Bring It Home (And Give It To Me) / Echoes From The Past - Volt VOA-4076 - M- SOLD

The wonderful voice of Rhonda Washington - Bring It home is a great version of the Na Allen on Ronn - 'Lay some Loving on Me'

b/w nice deepie

Johnnie Taylor - Ain't that Lovin You (For More Reasons Than One) / Outside Love - US Stax 45-209 VG+ £10.00

Fantastic version of the song - great playing copy graded at VG+ because the drill hole is in run out next to the label!!

Festivals - Take your Time / Baby show It - US Colossus CS 136 - VG+ - £5.00

UK - £2.50 recorded , Overseas - £3.50 standard or any other means at cost.

Thanks for looking

Mike

Edited by Mike Lofthouse
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now