Jazzberry Patch.. Rare Florida Funk.. On 45

Miamiwax

Jazzberry Patch "These Are My Freinds / Planed Off " JBP Records 

Unbelievable find.. the best 2 tracks off the legendary Jazzberry Patch LP ARE ON 45!!! Totally a new discovery for me and many. I have NEVER seen this offered for sale or have ever heard about this existing on 45 in my life!! No info about a 45 press anywhere online and no record of this ever being sold on popsike or collectorsfrenzy. Raw jazz funk burners on both sides!! 1000% original press. 

500$ (USD) (w/free shipping) or I'm open to offers. The first 500$ takes it. Extremely rare find and I'm sure many dj's who prefer 45's would be very excited to own this. // A: Weak VG++ to super strong VG+ (conservatively) B: Solid VG++ Both sides very glossy. // NO HOLDS // Gift payment from overseas buyers (free shipping) OR pay for priority mail shipping with regular payment //

Audio: https://www.divshare.com/download/23977613-f18

post-18770-0-08343100-1365798376_thumb.j

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hey....that's a great find! I had a copy of the 45 years ago, which bizarrely came off of ebay, before collectorsfrenzy & popsike were around.

I had to sell my copy when I needed  cash, about 6 years ago.........safe to say I've never seen another copy of the 45 til now. And I tried contacting some of the band members who still play in the locale and they had no recollection of a 45.

Good luck with the sale!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert