Jerry Cook, World Column, Ike & Tina, The Zircons, Ike Lovely, Doc & The

Jasonofa

Hi all,  a few sales:

Jerry Cook - I Hurt On The Other Side/Take What I've Got on Capitol.  Original green label promo copy.  VG++/VG+.  I Hurt side looks unplayed, just a couple super light paper scuffs, flip has a few more paper scuffs and an "A" in marker on the label.  Guaranteed original promo copy in super shape, money back if not satisfied.  $250 reduced to $225

The World Column - So Is The Sun/It's Not Right on Tower (rainbow colored label). Guaranteed original pressing, not the lookalike boot, in Mint shape, nice copy with just a hint of label wear on the b-side.  $150 reduced to $125

Ike & Tina Turner - Somebody Needs You/Just To Be With You on Loma.  Vinyl looks VG but plays VG++, sounds great.  Light writing and wear on labels.  $50 sold

Ike Lovely - I Want It All/You're My Bad Habit on Capitol.  VG++ in company sleeve.  $30 sold

The Zircons - Finders Keepers/You Ain't Comin' Back on Capitol.  VG++ red and orange demo copy - unplayed copy in company sleeve-sharp labels.  $20 sold

Doc & The Echoes - Why Wonder/Instrumental on Pulse.  VG++ copy with a few pen marks on label.  $35 sold

Shipping is from the US and is $12 overseas, $4 in the US.  Please pm me with any questions.  My ebay handle is also jasonofa, check out my feedback, not a super high number but I have sold some higher priced records on there, I've also dealt with many of you on here before.  Thanks for looking!  Jason

Edited by Jasonofa
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!