Short Sale List

Davidbrls

just a cupa titles up for grab..Note that postage rates are included in the price listed per record

-KURT HARRIS: EMPEROR OF MY BABY'S HEART/RUBY WINTERS:BETTER (DIAMOND 2nd) M- 50 euros

-WESS & THE AIREDALES: i'LL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON YOU (DURIUM DEMO COMING WITH ITS ORIGINAL PIC SLEEVE; PIC SLEEVE IS IN VG+/++ COND, WHILE THE RECORD IS IN VG+/EX COND..PLAYS MAGNIFICENTLY, GIVEN SOME SIGNS) 40 euros

-JR.WALKER: MONEY (THAT'S WHAT I WANT)/ FOUR TOPS: STANDING IN THE SHADOWS OF LOVE (ITALIAN MOTOWN) VG--/G 10 euros (the four tops side has a skip, but the plays doesn't get affected overall)

-PEGGY LEE- FEVER (FRENCH CAPITOL) MINT 10 euros, just comes with a name written on the label

-THE TAMS-UNTIE ME/DISILLUSIONED (ARLEN) the 'untie me' side lies in ex/ex++ cond, while the 'disillusioned' one is a strong vg++/ex-..both of them plays magnificently, tho 15 euros

-JACKIE RIGGS-HIS GOLD WILL MELT (MEDIA) VG--..BACKGROUND NOISES BUT NO SKIPS..7EUROS POSTED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

-RAY CHARLES- WHAT I'D SAY (RARE YELLOW ITALIAN ATLANTIC ISSUE) EX++/M 65 EUROS

-ANDY WILLIAMS- HOUSE OF BAMBOO (LONDON) M- 10 EUROS

-ROBERT KNIGHT-LOVE ON A MOUNTAIN TOP (RARE ITALIAN MONUMENT ISSUE STILL WITH ITS PIC SLEEVE; M FOR THE RECORD, VG FOR THE PIC SLEEVE) 175 EUROS

CHEERS,

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!