I Found This In Ebay Forums Worth A Read

Gerry H

Just reading this on ebay I always bin the proof after a week                                                                                                                                             A buyer did not give their correct address and informed me after the item was posted [ New ]Options A buyer sent me a message saying they had not received their item. I told them it was posted and they then informed me that the address they had listed on paypal was incomplete. I had already posted the item to the address that was stated.  Unfortunately I did not keep the posting receipt and the buyer is now saying they are going to take a case out against me. Any ideas what I can do?                                                                                                                                                                                         If you put a return address on the package then if undeliverable it will be returned to you in due course. Depends what the error was as to whether the PO/RM systems will pick it up and be able to deliver.                                                                                                                                                                   If the buyer does open a case then if you can't provide a tracking number to prove delivery it will be found in their favour and they will be refunded.  he dispute will also be recorded on your dashboard and affect ratings.                                                                                                                                        In future, always keep your receipts/tracking numbers somewhere safe for a minimum of 12 months as credit card chargebacks can occur months down the line - even if you have received feedback. Answered [ New ]                                                                                                                                      If it wasn't delivered then it may come back to you, assuming you put a return address on.                                                                                                    If lost then you could claim from RM but you would need your proof of posting.                                                                                                                      If the buyer opens a dispute then refund as without tracking you would lose anyway :) i need a job

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert