**sweet Soul Grail **step By Step On Cuca**

Soulful70s

Up again after a long break im putting this back up for grabs....sweet kiddie soul holy grail - 2 sider outta Wisconsin only a couple of known soul releases on this prodominantly Wisconsin country & r&b based label, *CUCA* This one here being one of the most Sought after amongst sweet soul collectors from all over the wold!

STEP BY STEP - TIME AFTER TIME/SHE'S GONE ON CUCA 100% ORIGINAL ISSUE

Vinyl is in clean VG++ condition actually closer to NM

Label cond. - very slight and a small area at that: of label slight discoloration/ color fade...towards bottom right not affecting any text whatsoever

Record plays Very clean throughout! with no pops or snaps ...plays NM on both incredible sides!

Asking $1,000 USD as Gift/Friends n family /if you cannot pay with that option or if you choose not too.. then please add all the additional paypal fees to your total) as i need to clear $1,000 usd,

i just want to point that out so there is no confusion...

Sorry i have no clips or pics uploaded at moment but i assure you it is a very clean record and desribed accordingly....FOR REFFERENCE BOTH SIDES ARE UP & FOUND ON YOUTUBE

some recent info a VG+ Copy recently sold quickly and firm for a $1,000 on a public private set sale on Facebook's "Hassle Free Post" so my price is very fair considering its immaculate vinyl condition

SHIPPING IS FREE. With Tracking number WITHIN USA

& FREE OVERSEAS SHIPPED REGISTERED MAIL AS WELL!

INSURANCE WILL BE EXTRA, BUT IF YOU NEED TO ACQUIRE IT ,...I WILL GIVE YOU THE TOTAL WHEN THAT BRIDGE GETS CROSSED

FOR A QUICKER REPLY PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

:

souldier75@gmail.com ; or inbox me here in soulsource but i only periodically log in here to check messages so a direct email will be preferred ...

Thanks for looking

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!