Collection Reduction

Guest blackbeesoulclub

Guest blackbeesoulclub

All are original records unless stated.
Grading is conservative.
Postage is £3.00 recorded or £7.00 special delivery for anything over £50.00 in value.
Payment via Paypal 'gift' only unless you pay the 4% fees on top.

Dee Dee Sharp - Deep Dark Secret - Cameo WDJ - VG++ - £140.00 - REDUCED TO £110.00

Othello Robertson - So In Luv - Baby Luv Records White Label Red Writing - Mint Stock Issue - £250.00 - REDUCED TO £225.00

Jerry Williams - If You Ask Me - Calla Promo - Atlanta Customer Stamp - VG+ - £90.00 - REDUCED TO £75.00

The Vibrating Vibrations - Surprise Party For Baby - Neptune - Ex - £50.00 - REDUCED TO £40.00

The Superlatives - I Still Love You - Uptite Blue - Ex - 2 asterisk to the label - £80.00 - REDUCED TO £70.00

Moses Smith - Girl Across The Street - Dionn Issue - VG+ couple of paper scuffs - £80.00 - REDUCED TO £70.00

Dave Newman - Make Up Your Mind - Look - Ex - £70.00 - REDUCED TO £60.00

Fabulous Downbeats - Life Goes On - Poison Ring - Ex - £40.00 - REDUCED TO £35.00

Laura Lee - To Win Your Heart - Ric-Tic Issue - Ex - £40.00 - REDUCED TO £30.00

Shirley Ellis - Soul Time - Columbia - Ex - £20.00 - REDUCED TO £15.00

The Del-Satins - Baby You're The Fire - Villa - VG but plays Ex - £35.00 - REDUCED TO £30.00

SOLD AND ON HOLD

The Four Voices - You're Love Is Getting Stronger - Voice Gold and black label - £40.00 - SOLD

Major Harris - Call Me Tomorrow - Okeh WDJ - VG+ Due to paper scuffs bringing the grading down, but plays Ex, nothing more serious - £300.00 - ON HOLD

Porgy And The Monarchs - That Girl/If It's For Real Baby - Musicor Black Issue - Ex Drill hole to label - £110.00 - ON HOLD

Detroit Land Apples - I Need Help - Shotgun - VG++ virtually Ex - £90.00 - SOLD

The Fi-Dels - Try A Little Harder - Keymen Records - Mint - Small name on label 'Soul George' - £110.00 - SOLD
Mel Williams - Can It Be Me - Modern Issue + original Modern Sleeve - Mint - £100.00 - SOLD

Bobbie Smith - Walk On Into My Heart - American Arts - black and white label, verified by Mr Manship as legit. Small amount of vinyl burn to B side, Walk on into my heart is Ex - £60.00 - SOLD

Dobie Gray - Honey, You Can't Take It Back - White Whale - Ex - £50.00 - SOLD

General Assembly - Sensitive Mind - Desiree WDJ - Ex - £75.00 - SOLD

Ike & Tina Turner - Dust My Broom - Tangerine Red and Black label - VG+ - £35.00 - SOLD

Please PM me if you would like to buy anything.

All the best

Paul Bailey

Edited by blackbeesoulclub
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now