Friday List: Northern & Modern 45S

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, 

Hope your Halloween activities went well, here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul sevens to check out; if you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Got To Have It Now - THE INVITATIONS (Diamond).............VG++..................£20

2. Two Loves Have I - JOE TURNER (Philips)....................VG++...............French issue in picture sleeve......£30

3. Nine Times - THE MOMENTS (Stang)....................VG++.....................£15

4. Poor Dog - LITTLE RICHARD (UK Columbia)..................VG++...................£30....very clean condition.

5. In Your Heart - THE DONTELLS (Vee Jay).................Mint-........................£40

6. Raunchy 1970 (instrumental) - JAN DAVIS (Direct Hit)................VG++...................£20

7. Do It - BILLY SHA-RAE (Spectrum)...............Mint-....................£20

8. True Patron Of The Arts - THE RAZOR'S EDGE (Pow!).................VG++...................£25

9. Hide Nor Hair - EARL GRANT (MCA)............re-issue...............Mint-....................£15

10. Hen Pecked - BUDDY LAMP (Duke)....................Mint-.................£15

11. Time Can Change A Love - CINDY SCOTT (Veep demo).................VG++..........£40

12. I Don't Know How To Fall Out Of Love - THE PERSIANS (GWP)................VG++.................£20

13. You Can't Fight Love - SHIRLEY & JESSIE (Wand),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,VG++..................good-timey R&B/Northern dancer...........................£40

14. Baby Baby Take A Chance On Me - JACK MONTGOMERY (Revue)............Mint-..............treat your favourite DJ to this gem for Christmas and see his eyes light up......................£195

15. I Can Help You Find Yourself - LAVELL KAMMA (Jewel)..............VG++...................£20

16. Helpless - KIM WESTON (Gordy)..............VG++...................£20

17. Just The Thought Of You - DELORES CARR (Deltom).................VG++...............£20

18. Real Jive Guy - DEJAH AHRES (Verve demo)...................Mint-..............£90

20. I Still Care - VIRGIL MURRAY'S TOMORROW YESTERDAY (Kool Kat demo)..............VG++..............£85

21. You Can't Stop A Man In Love- CARL CARLTON (ABC)..................VG++..................£20

22. Getting Used To The Blues - BOBBY BLAND (Duke)................Mint-................brilliant.................£30

23. I Can Feel It - CHARLES MANN (ABC).....................Philly Soul Modern Room magic!.............VG++...............£10

24. There'll Come A Time, There'll Come A Day - BASIC BLACK & PEARL (WAM)...............VG++........£60

25. Deeper In Love With You - THE O'JAYS (Neptune)..................VG++.....................£15

Thanks very much for looking at the list, have a great weekend,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now