Monday Mix Of Northern & Modern 45S

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, hope you had a very good weekend with tricks and treats a-plenty. Here's a list of Northern and Modern Soul 45s to check out; if there's anything here you'd like to buy please send us a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. Do It - BILLY SHA-RAE (Spectrum).................Mint-....................£20

2. You Can't Stop A Man In Love - CARL CARLTON (ABC)...............VG++...............£20

3. You Can't Bypass Love - THE HESITATIONS (Kapp)...............VG++................£75

4. You Can't Run Away - LENNY WELCH (Mercury).................VG++............£25

5. Don't Talk To Me About Love - JOAN REGAN (Columbia demo)................VG++................£20

6. Ain't That Nice - LUTHER INGRAM (Decca)...............VG++................Ace tune, smart dancer that should be looking down from the top of everyone's playlist, will make it's presence felt before long...............£135

7. How Do You Save A Dying Love - SHADES OF BLUE (Impact)...........VG++..............£20

8. Ain't Gonna Cry No More / Ordinary Guy - JOSEPHINE TAYLOR (Mar-V-Lus)...............VG++............£55

9. Takin' A Chance - THE LAMONT CRANSTON BAND (Waterhouse Records)...............Mint-..............£65

10. Is It Really Worth It? - ELAINE HILL (RSVP)..............VG++.....................£40

11. Find Me Love - JACKIE DeSHANNON (Imperial demo).................VG++..................£15

12. I've Got Two Hearts - THE POETS (Symbol)...............VG++...................£120

13. I'll Be Holding On / I Know She Cares - THE HOLIDAYS (Revilot)..............VG++...........£15

14. I Need You Like A Baby / I Thank You Kindly - JANICE (Roulette demo).............VG++..............two great Northern sides.................£150

15. Forever Is A Long Time - SHERRY GROOMS (ABC demo)..................Mint-....................£20

16. It's My Life - TIMMY THOMAS (Goldwax)..............VG++................superb Northern Soul Beat Ballad.................£50

Thank you for looking at the list, keep loving your vinyl,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source