Anglo American Latest Auction

Quinvy

JANUARY RARE SOUL AUCTION FINISHES 2.00pm FRIDAY 31st JANUARY 2014

(31st January The trademark "Coca - Cola" was first registered in the U. S. Patent Office 1893 )
Our usual tried and tested method. Highest bid at finishing time wins the item and pays the offered price. No extensions, no complications. It’s easy. To view the items below go to www.raresoulvinyl.co.uk and click on Auctions.

Min Bid:

JAN - A Patrinell Staten Little Love Affair Sepia 8201 VG++ 2000

Out of Seattle, I make no wonder this one is rare. We were in touch with her at one time and she
didn’t have a copy — “I think my niece may have one” (she didn’t). Quality and rarity on this
collectable

JAN - B Chuck Holiday Just Can’t Trust Nobody Gloria 113 M- 1500

There are rare records and rare records! Detailed investigations reveal some rarities to be scarcer
than others (I know that sounds odd, but how often do you see Jimmy Mack promo’s?). This one
is hardly ever on eBay. Two great sides as well

JAN - C Sam Dees Lonely For You Baby SSS Int’l 732 M- 350

So many calls anytime we get a copy of this one that I thought we’d be fair to all and auction by
way of a change

JAN - D Bernard Smith Gotta Be A Reason Groove 504 VG++ 300

See my comments on the Chuck Holiday. Probably only the third copy we’ve had in 25 years!

JAN - E Inspirations Your Wish Is My Command Midas 9003 VG++ 750

Strong VG++ just some “greying of the vinyl” (check out the sound bite). And talking of Midas,
you would definitely have to have the golden touch to find this one in the States today

JAN - F Jimmy Moore Church Street Sally SPQR 1006 WD VG++ 300

Although R&B types find this at the top of their ‘wants’ these days, quite frankly I’m amazed that
it eluded the scene for so long in general because this gritty and groovy stomper is great
Northern in its own right. Check the soundbite and see if you agree.

JAN - G Masqueraders How LaBeat 6606 M- 700

Very neat condition just a tiny bit of age on the label edge. Blows everyone away on the
dancefloors today of course.

JAN - H Silky Hargraves Keep Loving Me (Like You Do) Dearborn 563 M- 400

Just a bit rarer on issue than promo I’d say. Pressed at Columbia’s plant, therefore styrene, many
a copy will have succumbed to bad styluses — but not this one!

JAN - I Dynamics I Need Your Love RCA 9084 M- 325

Yet more great Detroit, this time on the major, and of course black issue is the one to have.

JAN - J Lorraine Chandler I Can’t Hold On RCA 8980 VG++ 300

Comments as per The Dynamics 45 really, but look at the quality on this label — and don’t forget
these things sold NOTHING really, the issues should be 4 times the price of promos.
Edited by Quinvy
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic