Monday Morning Mix Northern & Modern 45S

Beatin Rhythm

Hi, Soul Diggers, hope you're weekend went well. Here's a list of Northern & Modern Soul 45s to check out; if there's anything here you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783 to order or reserve an item.

1. If You Love Her - BOBBY TAYLOR & THE VANCOUVERS (Gordy)...............VG++...................great, upbeat Motown Northern dancer................£10

2. Wait Till I Get To Know You (Vocal/Instrumental) - THE ADMIRATIONS (One-derful).................VG++............£20

3. Where Have You Been / People In A Hurry - THE WHISPERS (Roker)...........two very good Northern Soul/Crossover sides..........................VG++...................£15

4. If You Ain't Man enough - TOMMY TATE (KoKo).................Mint-.......................£15

5. It's Growing - THE TEMPTATIONS (Gordy).................Mint-...................£10

6. Everybody Needs Love - JIMMY RUFFIN (Soul)............Mint-.................£10

7. Good Combination - SONNY & CHER (Atco)................Mint-...............£10

8. Hard Workin' Man - PAT & THE BLENDERS (TSOP demo)..............VG++....................£15

9. Fat Boy / Reap What You Sow - BILLY STEWART (Chess demo)...............Mint-...............£20

10. Tribute To A King - WILLIAM BELL (UK blue Stax)............VG++.............1968 release..............£12

11. Beautiful Night - JIMMY THOMAS (20th Century).............Mint-.........1975 UK release................£8

12. Just As Bad As You - SHAWN JACKSON (Playboy)..........Mint-................£10

13. I'm Gonna Hijack Ya, Kidnap Ya, Take What I Want - HOLLAND & DOZIER (Invictus).........VG++...........£15

14. Why Can't I Take You Home - JAY & THE AMERICANS (United Artists).....................VG++................£10

15. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo / Behind The 8 Ball - LEE DORSEY (Fury white demo)..................VG++..........two romping New Orleans R&B dancers..................£10

16. Top Secret / So Fine - THE NEWBEATS (Hickory promo)..............Mint-..............£10

17. Love Is Good - THE BUTLERS (Gamble)................Mint-.................£25

18. Operator Operator - JOHNNY BAKER (Cisco)...............VG++..............£15

19.Ask Me What You Want - MILLIE JACKSON (Spring)................VG++.............£7

20. Rode By The Place (Where We Used To Stay) - DAVID RUFFIN (Motown).............VG++.................£40

A big thanks for looking at the list, keep loving your vinyl,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source