Northern Soul Friday

Beatin Rhythm

Hi Soul Lovers, 

Hoping you're very well, here's a list of Northern Soul Sevens to check out, if you see anything that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone 0161 834 7783 (10.00 am - 5.30 pm to order or reserve an item).

1. You Spoiled My Reputation - TONY MIDDLETON (ABC-Paramount white demo)...........Mint-............£100

2. Tour Love Is Getting Stronger - THE FOUR VOICES  (Voice)..............Mint-..............£50

3. The Real Thing - BETTY EVERETT (Vee Jay)..............Mint-................£15

4. Better Use Your Head - LITTLE ANTHONY & THE IMPERIALS (Veep)...............VG++..............£55

5. I Gotta Keep Movin' - GROVER MITCHELL (Decca)................VG++.......................£65

6. Baby WHAT I MEAN _ THE DRIFTERS (Atlantic).............Mint-............PICK OF THE LIST/BARGAIN........Twisted Wheel biggie.........................£15............SOLD

7. My Home - BIG APPLE BRASS (Royal Flush).................VG++...................£35

8. Very Strong On You - CORTEZ GREER (Violet)..................Mint-.................£50

9. With These Eyes - THE FABULOUS PEPS (Wee 3)..............VG++...................£75

10. Sweet Darling / Help Yourself - BILLY BUTLER (Brunswick)................Mint-.............one of Northern Soul's greatest double-siders......................£20................SOLD

11. Gotta Find A Way - THERESA LINDSEY (Correc-Tone).................VG++.......................£30

12. Going, Going Gone - CODY BLACK (Ram-Brock)................VG++.............very strong Northern spin, always sounds great!............£20

13. (I Can Feel Those Vibrations) This Love Is Real - JACKIE WILSON (Brunswick).......VG++.............beautiful mid-tempo Northern dancer...................£20

14. The Bottle - GIL SCOTT-HERON (Strata East)............picture sleeve..............Mint-..................£40

15. Only When You're Lonely - HOLLY MAXWELL (Constellation)................VG++..................£110

16. Leave Me alone - BABY WASHINGTON (Sue)...............VG++..............£60

17. When I'm In Your Arms / Geni - TERRI BRYANT (Verve)............VG++.................£75

18. You've Been Cheatin' - THE IMPRESSIONS (ABC-Paramount)...............VG++..................£20

19. Why Play Games / Don't Wonder Why - BOBBY TAYLOR (Playboy).............Mint-..............£20

20. I Remember The Feeling - BARBARA LEWIS (Atlantic)...............Mint-...............£25

21. To Make A World - THE INTRIGUES (Yew)..............VG++.................£20

KEV ROBERTS' TOP 500.........................great book, great present........................£12.99

Many thanks for looking at the list,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin Rhythm).

Edited by Beatin
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now