S.o.s. (Soul On Saturday)

Hi Soul Lovers, hope your weekend's full of good things. Time to treat yourself to a piece of lovely seven-inch vinyl, you deserve it. If you see anything here that you'd like to buy then please send a reply or phone us on 0161 834 7783.

1. Keep Saying - CHARLES WRIGHT (Phillips)..................VG++...........................£30

2. I Just Wanna Get The Feel Of it - BLOODSTONE (Motown demo).................Mint-..............£55

3. To Whom It Concerns - LOLA SANDS (Bison).................Mint-..............£250

4. I Got That Feelin' - DARRELL BANKS (Atco)...........VG++..........£15

5. Ain't Too Proud To Beg - THE TEMPTATIONS .............VG++...............£20

6. The Bottle - GIL SCOTT-HERON (Strata East).................Mint-..............£40

7. Free For All - PHILLIP MITCHELL (UK Jay Boy).................VG++..............£20

8. The Moment Of Truth - DUNN & BRUCE STREET (Devaki)..........VG++..............£20

9. Take It Or Leave It / Beyond The Hurt - CORY (Phantom).............VG++................£30

10. Mama's Baby - KRIS PETERSON (Pelican).............Mint-...............£25

11. Can't Live This Way - BARNABY BYE (Atlantic)..........Mint-............£15

12. There's A Place In My Heart - THE APPRECIATIONS (Sport demo)...........VG++.................£60

13. Tightrope - INEZ & CHARLIE FOXX (Stateside).............VG++...............£35

14. Game Players - DOOLEY SILVERSPOON (Seville)...........Mint-..............£20

15. Heartbreak Society - THE RADIANTS (Chess)............VG++..............£60

Many thanks for looking through the list, keep loving your vinyl,

Cheers, Carl (Beatin rhythm0.

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now