Solomon Burke - Live In Cambs 21/07

Hi

Here is something that I am sure many will be interested in! The legendary Solomon Burke live on stage in Cambridge at the Fringe Festival on Friday 21 July 2006. The event is in a special marque and is limited to just 500 tickets! So everyone will be really close to the great man!! He is on stage with his full 15 man backing orchestra! Gonna be a sensation!!

And because I am good to you all, here is the deal for you! Normally the tickets are £27.50 each, BUT if you order on-line and then mention - northernsoul.co.uk by clicking here events@camfringe.com quoting the reference: SB/NS Ticket Offer 0721. then you will get the tickets at HALF PRICE!! That is only £13.75 each to be in the presence of such a soul legend! Or call the box office 01223 837891 and quote the reference SB/NS Ticket Offer 0721 for the half price tickets!

When ordering you should include your name, address and a contact telephone number, together with an email address for correspondence!

Gonna be great! See ya there!

Cheers

Paddy

Edited by paddy grady
  • Replies 4
  • Views 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

will put this up in events too.

thanks for the shout :thumbsup:

Shane

Thanks Shane! I always get confused where best to post items!! lol :D Must be me age! :D But yes this a real bargain for soul sourcers!

Cheers

Paddy

He is on at The Sage Gateshead the week after, hope the below info helps

Saturday, July 22, 2006 at 7:30 PM - Gateshead, UK

The Sage Gateshead, Hall 1

Tickets from The Sage Gateshead Ticket office on 44 (0)191 443 4661 OR via website at www.thesagegateshead.org

Paul Conroy

Source Advert