Divine Chord Gospel Show Pt. 42 On Xmas Eve 2014

Greg Belson

Please join me on dublab.com, Wednesday 24th December @ 2pm US PST (10pm UK time), for the next installment of the Divine Chord Gospel Show pt. 42....

Today is the last show of 2014 so we'll be looking to close out the year in style. It's been a fantastic year for us sharing this amazing music to all corners of the globe....something that I thought we'd never achieve. Your listenership is truly valued so thanks so much for supporting this humble broadcast. To close out the year, I've selected 21 original 45's for your entertainment, starting with a clutch of obscure funky soul cuts, before heading to deep, deep soul territory. And then to round off, we'll pound the dancefloor for a series of modern soul tracks that will be getting their debut spins. Join us please, and Happy Holidays to all our listeners!

If you missed the last show, here's the archived mixcloud link;

Also, please feel free to explore and subscribe to our youtube channel featuring some of the choicest 45's to be played on the show. We've just surpassed our 200th video, so please check it out and subscribe here; 

Set your e-dials for dublab.com and we'll see you there....cheers!

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!