Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Manfromsoul45s

Sunday Sales

Fran Jeffries                     “Gone Now”                                      (Monument)  W/D   VG                 £75

The Jobettes                     “No Explanation”                             (Kevin)   EX                                       £50

Kris Peterson                    “Just As Much”                                 (Top Dog)   M-                                £150

Inell Young                       “I’ve Never Considered”                  (Busy-B) Pink Copy  M-               £150

The Perfections                 “Girl You Better Hurry”                    (Tri-City) EX                                £200

Clear Daze                         “Baby It’s Nice (To Be cared For)     (Jamesland)     M-         £150

Barrett Strong                       “Man Up In The Sky”                      (Capital)  D          M-          £45

I.C. Hot                                 “Do You Want My Love”                    (Fraternity) W/D  M-     £125

Nick Allen                             “Hard Way To Go”                             (Walas)       EX                  £70

Sweet Geraldine                  “Have Myself Ah Cry”                        (Magic City)  W/D VG+  £85

The Specials                       “I can’t Find Another”                             (Satch)       M-                 £450

Paypal (as a gift) and free postage in the UK

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts