Reading Soul Night

Eamesy

ANOTHER SOUL NIGHT ORGANISED BY DAVE GREET............

THE CURZON CLUB

OXFORD ROAD

READING

8pm -1am

Northern Soul Across The Board

DJs - DAVE GREET, SMILER & EAMESY

Friday 22nd September

£5 o.t.d

This is a nice venue, good dance floor, bars etc, about 5 mins from Reading Town Centre. PM for more info, directions etc.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ANOTHER SOUL NIGHT ORGANISED BY DAVE GREET............

THE CURZON CLUB

OXFORD ROAD

READING

8pm -1am

Northern Soul Across The Board

DJs - DAVE GREET, SMILER & EAMESY

Friday 22nd September

£5 o.t.d

This is a nice venue, good dance floor, bars etc, about 5 mins from Reading Town Centre. PM for more info, directions etc.

Alan, good to see this mate in my old home town, i will give it a mention the week before on the show, really would like to come back home sometime and play a few, where it all started for me...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Alan, good to see this mate in my old home town, i will give it a mention the week before on the show, really would like to come back home sometime and play a few, where it all started for me...lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Thanks for that big fella, you'd be welcome back in sunny Reading anytime!! Will keep you informed on the other venue for next year - you'll like that one!!

See you next Saturday i think!

Al

• 2 weeks later...

Alan, i gave it a couple of mentions on tonights show, hope it helps, really would like to come down to the next one and maybe play a few, Reading...where it all started for me...was it really thirty years ago?.....lol hope it's a brilliant night.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Mark,

Appreciate the mentions on the Soul Shack show mate, seems to be a lot of people coming, might well be a packer. Good start to the weekend, Luton & 100 Club on Saturday!!!

Yes it was 30 years ago, Peacock, Captains Cabin, Harvey Wallbangers, The Rank, you old git :thumbsup:

Alan

Guest Spindolero

Early arrival recommended, seems to be a lot of people coming to this one!!!! Should be a good weekend - starter!!!

Anyone needs directions or info, pm me.

Alan

Alan, will it be same DJ line up as last time??

Source Advert