Chris L

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest WrexhamRob

Some records for sale here, all originals, some with hairline cracks, chips, all play OK no skips or jumps some not affecting play at all. Others without defects, EX, Mint & VG+, etc. I will ship worldwide, UK postage £2.70, Paypal as gift.

Darrell Banks - I'm the one who loves you -  VG - hairline crack doesn't really affect play, the odd crackle that you would expect from a VG record - listen to sound file. £30.00

SOLD Mandrill - Too late - EX++ - small crack on run-in, 3 clicks and then plays perfect £18.00 SOLD

SOLD Ike & Tine Turner - Dust my broom - rare white demo - VG++ - hairline crack - does not affect play £12.00 SOLD

SOLD The Seven Souls - I still love you - VG - hairline crack - plays fine here and there a crackle. £50.00 SOLD

Greg Perry - It takes heart - EX++ - hairline crack does not affect play. £20.00

Ruby Andrews - Just loving you - VG - hairline crack doesn't really affect play, the odd crackle. £30.00 

SOLD Larry Williams & Johnny Watson - A quitter never wins - rare demo - hairline crack, doesn't really affect play, the odd crackle. £10.00 SOLD

SOLD The Ambers - Potion of LOve/Another love - VG++ - some scoring of the vinyl (styrene) - see pictures, plays all the way through on the scored parts the odd hiss, I've used a few times for DJ-ing and nobody really notices. £30.00 SOLD

The Artistics - This heart of mine - VG - plays great. £25.00

Joan Moody - Music to my ears - EX++/Mint - old store stock. £15.00

Shirley & the Shirelles - Look what you've done to my heart - VG++ - some scoring of vinyl, the odd crackle at the end. £5.00

Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels - Too many fish in the sea - EX++/Mint - £15.00

The Hesitations - Soul kind of love - rare demo - better than VG+. £20.00

SOLD Soul Brothers Six - I'll be loving you - EX+. £30.00 SOLD

Bobby Womack - Across 110th street - VG+ - plays great. £20.00

SOLD Nolan Porter - If I could only be sure - VG++/EX play pretty much perfect. £40.00 SOLD

Little Richard - A little bit of something - rare Dutch pic sleeve - EX £20.00

SOLD Ace Spectrum - Don't send nobody else - VG+ plays well. £20.00 SOLD

Soul Source November_0001.jpgSoul Source November_0002.jpg

Darrell Banks Love you.mp3

Soul Source November_0022.jpg

Soul Source November_0027.jpg

Soul Source November_0028.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0001.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0002.jpg

Soul Source and Ebay_0003.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0004.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0005A.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0006.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0007.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0008.jpg

Soul Source and Ebay_0009.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0010.jpgSoul Source and Ebay_0011.jpg

Soul Source November_0029.jpgSoul Source November_0030.jpgSoul Source November_0023.jpgSoul Source November_0024.jpg

Soul Source November_0015.jpg

Soul Source November_0016.jpgSoul Source November_0017.jpg

Hi Chris, if you've still got the Ruby Andrews can I have please? Cheers Rob Lloyd

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert