J.Jocko, Saints, Vontastics, Continental Four + more

Please add £2.50 for UK recorded delivery overseas buyer please contact me for postal options. Payment as "gift" please to barryclose6@gmail.com   Cheers! 

Remember youtube clips are for music demo only

J. Jocko - I`m getting over - Kama Sutra [tune & half, funky modern all the way] NM  £95

The Saints - I`ve been taken for a ride - Kent demo [absolute classic 60`s mid tempo with a base line to die for] M-  £90

El Shobey - Never missed what you got - Shout [starting to get the sort of plays it deserves] M-  £65

Betty Harris - Show me - Sansu demo [ raunchy semi known northern dancer that can only go up in price once is better known] M- £75

The Vontastics - Never let your love grow cold / You can work it out - St Lawrence [Pure magic both sides, but little known flip is now the side for me] M-  £75

Visions - All i need is your love - Virtue [very obscure and little know about funky crossover 45]  M-  £60

Iron Knowledge Band - Give me a taste of your love - Tammy [100 mph modern dancer for the dj with balls] MINT [unplayed] £40

Jive Fyve - If i had a chance to love - Decca demo [top top quality mid tempo 60`s crossover gem] NM £50

The Continental Four - The way i love you - Jay Walking [much rarer dark burgundy issue of probably the best crossover 45 of all time imo] M-  £40 

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!