Terry And Marsha On Champ

Terry and Marsha "It's a Possibility" Champ R-2097

I have this on a black label with silver print, the only credit is "arr by James Carmichael", I have heard that the pink label issue is the black label issue with a pink label reprinted with full credits stuck on top, anyone confirm, also if this relates to all the pink label issues?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Same..ish backing as Little Johnnie Hamilton on Dore, have seen the rarer pink label (£150ish) and the cheaper copy with a kangeroo on the label (£20) ,cant help with the black label.Try Manships for a label scan :thumbsup:

The Red label with Kangaroo logo is the commer one, the plain light PINK label with black text is ridiculously RARE.

These are the only two presses I'm aware of on this title.

The Kangeroo logo one looks "cheap" considering the qualioty of the record..

Social source share

Here's a scan of the label.... I hope! matt black, moulded paper and if you hold the record so that the matrix number is as 12 o'clock there is a small dimple between the run out grooves at about 20 past, bet that's really gonna be a help!!

Social source share

Here's a scan of the label.... I hope! matt black, moulded paper and if you hold the record so that the matrix number is as 12 o'clock there is a small dimple between the run out grooves at about 20 past, bet that's really gonna be a help!!

Can't recall having seen this press before, so that's three variations. Is the flipside the same..? Flipside of the other two are "HE"

Edited by john manship
Social source share

Can't recall having seen this press before, so that's three variations. Is the flipside the same..? Flipside of the other two are "HE"

Yes John, the flip is the same, again no credits, just "Arr. by James Carmichael", been curious about this for ages and would love to know if there was indeed a label reprint.

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert