[SOLD] RON KEITH Gotta Go By What You Tell Me UK £80 SOLD

Derek Pearson

Ron Keith Gotta Go By What You Tell Me.jpg

Anybody want a pretty elusive UK copy of RON KEITH’s rather sublime ‘Gotta Go By What You Tell Me’ (A&M 7217) which must’ve died a very quick death in 1975 sadly tucked away on the flip side of his instantly forgettable ‘Party Music. Excellent condition  £80  SOLD 

P&P extra. Paypal is good.

PM to discuss.

Ta Derek

YouTube clip added purely for reference (not taken from copy on sale):

Edited by Derek Pearson
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thanks to the 4 people that contacted me to buy this record and to make it fair I put the names in my sock (don't wear a hat) and a winner was chosen.

I'll contact each person very shortly.

How to make a short story long:   Only picked it up on Monday and wanted a quick turn-a-round to pay towards a forthcoming Dentist's bill. Wasn't so sure of its current value so a bit o' research on Popsike revealed that even though - not that many UK copies have sold in the last few years - prices have differed wildly. 

A double check in the sales section on here highlighted 2 copies offered for sale at £100 recently (whether they sold at that price I don't know?)

Most people myself included want as much money as possible when selling any of our records but as the shadow of my dentist loomed ever closer I gambled on slightly under selling it for a quick sale. Job done.

Derek x

Think I'll ring my dentist and tell him to replace it with a crown instead.....

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert