If You Thought Ken's Records Were

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsup: Awesome those, best two Modern sounds i've heard in a long while !! :yes::unsure:

What's happened to the back door sounds tonight Ken ? Not much been put up on Joan's tonight either.

Edited by Bogue
Social source share

Niceand easy - charlie - groove

You seem to be having a bit of trouble Derek, anything i can do ? , not an expert but i might be able to help :yes:

Social source share

You seem to be having a bit of trouble Derek, anything i can do ? , not an expert but i might be able to help :thumbsup:

Hi mate do you have a shotgun i can take to this flaming computer? :yes:

Otherwise any clues about levels and settings for making files. I am using mp3mymp3 programme?

Derek

Social source share

Hi mate do you have a shotgun i can take to this flaming computer? :yes:

Otherwise any clues about levels and settings for making files. I am using mp3mymp3 programme?

Derek

:thumbsup:

Can't say i have used that program Derek.

Even though it's hard to hear this end, it still sounds like the recording level is to high, if you get what i mean, lots of noise. What source are you recording from ?

Social source share

:yes:

Can't say i have used that program Derek.

Even though it's hard to hear this end, it still sounds like the recording level is to high, if you get what i mean, lots of noise. What source are you recording from ?

We'll it sounds like an Edison wind-up gramaphone at the moment. Can you suggest any other programmes to try?

Derek

Social source share

We'll it sounds like an Edison wind-up gramaphone at the moment. Can you suggest any other programmes to try?

Derek

Are you recording from vinyl ?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert