Acetate

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 07:37, Herbie0908 said:

Hi .at the last stoke niter Mick h played a acetate .he did mention the name and the tittle . But I've forgot can anyone help thanks

note to self if you don't know it go up and ask:thumbsup:  mick wont bite your head off lol

Social source share

51 minutes ago, speedlimit said:

note to self if you don't know it go up and ask:thumbsup:  mick wont bite your head off lol

I remember doing just that at the stables when he played some acetate. After getting him to repeat it several times I was still none the wiser so gave him a big grin and thumbs up and left. I'm obviously deaf as a post :D

• Helpful 3
Social source share

9 hours ago, John A said:

I remember doing just that at the stables when he played some acetate. After getting him to repeat it several times I was still none the wiser so gave him a big grin and thumbs up and left. I'm obviously deaf as a post :D

I've done the same myself a couple of times...given up trying now, never hear a word the dj says but pretend you have...thank you very much, big smile and wander off none the wiser!.......Rob

• Helpful 2
Social source share

top tip:wink:....... carry a pen and piece of paper in your wallet, and get them to write it down.

i do it in the car as well if a tune comes up on the radio, i just jot it down or i'd forget it by the time i get home.:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

14 minutes ago, chalky said:

If you have a smart phone use the voice recorder or take a photo if there is a title etc

I used to do similar with phone message service, but took it a bit further asking muckers for top 5s etc for this site and that

only did it once or twice though as while good in theory, in the real world it was not so good as it made mondays even worse trying to decode a phone full of 3am nonsense

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!