another lucky seven with a couple of obcure ones

Had another look on the shelves and some more underplayed dancers to go..sorry admin 1f642.png
Johnny Soul and the manchesters-always hurt her so-dome.. doesn't come up very often anymore,two on musicstack150-300!..this one looks vg plays better! lots of light marks and a bit of label wear(see scan) but play graded the a side and apart from a little crackle on the intro the music is loud and clear with no pops..£50 +++on HOLD+++

Bee Gee Stans-front page love-tal-vert ex £50 great rhythm n soul

Larry Houston-I know we can make it-ambassador (not reissue) very small label wear and one mark that does not affect play £20 uptempo funky edged northern

Tyrone wonderboy davis-if you don't need me/good company 4 brothers ex cond £30 2 good northern soul dancers

Milton Howard-I'm from missuri/funky shing a ling sound stage 7 vg+ some light marks on 'missuri' minor pops still great for djing,prefer shing a ling anyway..uptempo funky edged northern double sider £15

Fred Lowry-I'm sorry-atco vg plays better..another with lots of light marks but only minor crackle on the intro,music is loud and clear £15

Odell Knight-party on the moon-valiant vg++ only a couple of light marks plays great..obscure mod/northern one sold this year for £90 in only vg,has sold for over 200... could go big as they say on the mod/rnb scene..£80 +++SOLD+++

anything £20 and under free uk post all others £2.50 signed for..clips for reference on you tube if you don't know them

thanx for looking

dean

IMG_20170701_0001.jpg

Edited by spacehopper
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images