A Handful For Today

Chess1458

Relatives"Don't Let Me Fall/Rap On"Orig Hosanna issue"Glossy VG- plays well $150.00.                                                   2.Jeri &Joe"Cold Cold Love/Without You Babe"Womar VG++ $100.00.                       3.Florida Spiritualaires"I Remember When/Watching Mother Go Home"Ernies Record Paradise"VG++ $80.00.                  4.James Dee"Loving More Than Gold/The Flame"Sound-Rite"VG++ $75.00.                5.Otis Brown"Sound Of The Wind/Somebody Help Me"Ole VG++ $70.00..                                                            6.Exquisites"Stick Your Foot Out And Dance/Pt 2"Crow VG/VG+ $65.00.             7.The Upsetters"Jaywalking/Steppin Out"Original Fire Issue Looks VG- but plays VG+ $50.00.    .                                    8.The Impossibles"Real Live Woman/Valley High"Finch VG++ $50.00   9.Shirley Of Soul Sisters and Brother"What More/You Really Don't Care"Ru-Jac VG++ $125.00.                                                        10. The People's Choice"Hot Wire/Ease The Pain"Grand Land"VG $40.00.              11.Terrance Bacon"Why/What You Do To Me"Big Breakfast M- $40.00.                       12.The Sisters Love"Give Me Your Love/Same"Mowest Demo glossy VG $60.00.     .                                                       13.Barbara Lantz"Wishing Ring/Tall Boy"Phil-Tone"VG++ $40.00.                     14.Joyce Heath"Letter To A Disc Jockey"Dragon"Glossy VG/VG+ $35.00.   15.Dick St.John"Boogie Man/Hey Little Gal"Rona VG++ $35.00.                              16.Megaton "Diggin/I Hope You Mean It"DCA VG++ Odball D.C Blue Eyed Soul/Xover $35.00.                                      17.The Precisions"Never Let Her Go/A Place Drew Demo VG++ $30.00.               18.Gil Bernal"To Make A Big Man Cry/Can You Love A Poor Boy"RCA Demo M- $30.00.                                                            19.The Whispers"You Must Be Doing Alright/Im The One"Rare Soul Clock Demo VG+ $30.00..                                                 20.Albert Jones"Its Going To Be A Lovely Summer/Monkey Boogaloo"Tri-City M- $25.00.         .                                                   21.Guy Graves"In a little shack pt 1/pt2 MODO VG++ $25.00. .        .                           22.Wyle Dixon"Sweet Pea/Sad Times"M- $25.00. .                                                           23.The Diplomats"I can give you love/Im so glad i found you"Dynamic VG $20.00..  24.Don Young"Movin/She Let Her hair down"Bang VG $20.00.                              25.Al Wilson"Show and tell/same RARE Demo copy solid  VG $20.00.                     26.Barbara and the browns"My Lover/I don't want trouble"Stax demo VG- $15.00. 27.Kool and the gang"Raw Hamburgers /Kool and the gang"De lite VG $15.00       28.The Show Stoppers"Ain't nothing but a house party /what can a man do"showtime"VG- $15.00. .                         29.Johnny and the expressions"something i want to tell you /where is the party "Josie VG- $15.00. .   30.Dee dee sharp"Lover boy/do the bird"Cameo Demo issue G copy $10.00.         31.Doc Bagby"Doctor Rock/Cornbread"Peri demo VG++ $10.00  32.Clyde McPhatter"I found my love /crying won't help you now"Mercury  VG++   All prices in U.S.D will provide FREE shipping on orders over $200.00 or more for as many disc as you want" 100% money back guarantee  on all discs

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!