Invitations, Lou Lawton, Earl Grant, Broadways etc

Fred Benson

INVITATIONS - Watch Out Little Girl MGM promo Ex Clean labels, just the odd light scratch mark and papers scuffs visible under bright light.   £400  *****HOLD****
LOU LAWTON - Knick Knack Patty Wack Wand promo Ex Clean labels, some light paper scuffs visible under bright light and the odd light scratch.  OFFERS INVITED
EARL GRANT - Hide Nor Hair Decca Ex Just the odd light scratch and paper scuff visible under bright light. Clean labels £125 ****SOLD****
MARY LOVE - You Turned My Bitter Into Sweet Modern Ex original matrix mm 1006-1 RE-1 MM (crossed out with 2 lines) couple of very light paper scuffs and light scratch on run in. £90 
BETTY LA VETTE - What Condition My Condition Is In Karen Ex minor paper scuffs and a light scratch only visible under bright light. Clean labels £125 
********************************************************************************
BROADWAYS - You Just Don't Know MGM Ex almost NM hardly a mark on it! Clean labels apart from drill hole. £150   *****SOLD****
********************************************************************************
KIM WESTON - Helpless TMG 554 DEMO Vg+ Lots of paper scuffs and light scratches, but plays fine. small writing on label and sticker removed mark OFFERS OVER £200 (ONO)
GARNET MIMMS - I'll Take Good Care Of You / Looking For You
United Artists DEMO Vg+ Label slightly damaged by sticker removal and small writing on label. Vinyl has lots of paper scuff marks and the odd light scratch and the disc is 'dished', noticeable only on "Looking For You" side. OFFERS OVER £200 (ONO)

ROBERT JOHN - Raindrops, Love and Sunshine A&M Records Vg+ Label is worn and tatty, but vinyl is Vg++ with a few light paper scuffs and scratch marks. Plays great, almost Ex. £50
CHUBBY CHECKER - You Just Don't Know UK London DEMO******SOLD*****
Vinyl is almost Ex with just the odd paper scuff mark and light scratch visible under bright light. The label has a very small area of damage and a couple of hardly visible initials. £45 ono incl signed for post  ****************SOLD***************

postage is £8 special delivery per order. Please PM to reserve / more info. If you don't like the price, make an offer! Payment via paypal as F/F or bank transfer. I have attempted to describe the records in as much detail as I can, but if not satisfied will accept returns at your cost.

Invitations - Watch Out Little Girl 001.jpg

Lou Lawton - Knick Knack Paddy Wack 2 001.jpg

Earl Grant - Hide nor Hair  2 001.jpg

Mary Love - You Turned My Bitter Into Sweet 2 001.jpg

Broadways - You Just Don't Know 2 001.jpg

Kim Weston - Helpless 2 001.jpg

Garnet Mimms - I'll Take Good Care Of You  2 001.jpg

Garnet Mimms - Looking For You 2 001.jpg

Robert John  Raindrops Love and Sunshine 2 001.jpg

Chubby Checker - You Just Don't Know 2 001.jpg

Edited by Fred Benson
prices updated / sold marked