Bargain Crossover Stuff

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason!!!

£5 EACH/2 For £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou Rawls - A Natural Man - MGM SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Powerful 70's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temprees - You Make Me Love You - We Produce SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                                     FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Johnson - Perfect Love Affair - GSF (WHITE PROMO) SOLD                                                                                                                                                                                                            Light wear - Worth checking outl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acoustics - Living In Hard Times - Cherry Blossom                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Some wear to vinyl with a little "sellotape" residue - Plays ok with a little crackle and pop - Great Soul!!!!!!!!!!!

Living In Hard Times A.MP3

5 Stairsteps - O O H Child - Buddah

CLASSIC!!!

O O H Child 5S.MP3

Fuzz - I Love You For All Seasons - Calla SOLD
Light wear - Great Soul!!

Dax Xenos - Spread Your Love on Me - Mr G

Worn label and vinyl with small "stamp" on label - Plays ok - Worth checking out!!!

Spread Your Love On Me DX.MP3

Joe SImon - Help Me Make It Through The Night - Spring (Pic Sleeve) SOLD

Some wear on one side of the sleeve - GREAT version!!

Al Wilson - Show And Tell - Rocky Road SOLD

CLASSIC!!

Little Milton - Survivor Of Love - Mier

Some wear to vinyl - Plays fine - Another great tune from this guy!!!!!!!!

Survivor In Love LM.MP3

5aa8cf16d72dd_LivingInHardTimesA.thumb.jpg.caa670bc4622205fed7c5a8766f08b30.jpg

5aa8d284d04bb_OOHChild5S.thumb.jpg.ecf2bb6db5168c8d4373ded8e38af153.jpg

5aa8d3cb7c20d_SpreadYourloveOnMeDX.thumb.jpg.d688212b196200a59d70d7ca7f54854d.jpg

5aa8d3fdd3eb5_SurvivorsOfLoveLM.jpg.3f51a904719f7a855c194f57d2edb7fc.jpg

Thanks for looking and listening

Des

Edited by SOUL INC
Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images