Detroit Double Sider

This might be a VERY elusive label filler, BUT only if you have all the other Giant rarities!!!  It is an outstanding epic double sider, CONDITION, CONDITION, CONDITION

PM any questions or to reserve

Tony Hestor – Watch yourself / Just can’t leave you – Giant 707 NM £800

Just look at the credits, they speak volumes and put a real stamp of quality on this 45 - Pied Piper Productions, Hestor, Jack Ashford & Mike Terry, all members of Motown’s studio band the Funk Brothers.

2 sublime Detroit cuts on a near perfect slab of original 1st issue vinyl, far, far, far and away more difficult to turn up than the ten a penny Karate release, I would go as far as to say this may have been the keep in house label or rush copy for DJs.  This beauty came directly from the files of the latter-day owner of Pied Piper who I chanced upon one glorious day.

Condition is nigh on flawless, no vinyl deterioration, only a little bit of grub on the top label, something I never noticed for years until I looked at the blow up scans.

225667468_TH1.jpg.a2ebb3b69c894f3a6c4a98902f2693ab.jpg 1437384120_TH2.jpg.eb93e666125d736814e1dc6c846e1e3d.jpg

PayPal as friends or add 4% or bank transfer please.

Postage:
Special Delivery (Fully insured) Included
Overseas to be discussed.

Cheers, Lee

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images