Sweet N' Low Special - 8 Titles 2 Go !!!!!

Dave Thorley

Sweet N' Low Special - 8 Titles 2 Go !!!!!
IMG_1734.JPG.504bb95b44bdbb4e859aeadb8f1019aa.JPG
Premonitions - Baby, Baby/In love together - Jade VG £175
This is all about the label, which is scruffy, wax is nice and clean and plays with light static. Stunning group harmony from New York, flip is cool midtempo dancer. This is a rare one !!!! Bargain price

Mighty Elegant - I find myself falling in love with you/I don't know what it is - Jaber VG+ £45
Jackey Beavers produced group stunner as sweet as you like, flip is an all time funk classic

Starbright - He's an aries man - Dore - Mint £45
West coast Female group stepper that is slow getting the appreciation it deserves

Mighty Sceptors - The big let down/ Hey lady - Earth - Mint £550
A holy grail of sweet soul collecting. From Louisville, Ky, the only 45 the group recorded, both sides deliver sweet soul heaven. This one came from the label owner and is his last copy. Astonishing !!!!!!!!
Hear both

Epics - Lets walk in the limelight - Zot - Mint £120
Rare and a stunning 2 sider. From Chicago come this great group harmony 45, here on the original label. One side cool midtempo group crossover, the flip a stunning sweet soul

Tyrone Edwards - Main ingridient/You did it - Olam Mint £600
So, so rare 45 from Detroit from one half of Tony & Tyrone. This delivers one of the great sweet 70's solo sides from the city. The flip is THE killa version of the modern soul winner also done by The Exportations.

Joey Irving - On my own/Masterplan - Conquer - Mint £30
Well know A side, a cool early 80's boogie dancer. BUT !! hidden away on the flip is a killa sweet currently kicking up a storm !!!, got one yet ?. Joseph is very proud of this little 45, go get your self one.
Here today just 5 copies, stone mint and ready to go ........

Bobbie Roberson - Don't you leave me baby / Don't turn your back on me baby - Bolivia - Mint £50
One of the hottest 'Lowride tunes around, flip is the bonus of a nice crossover side. When these have gone, you'll be scratching round trying to find one !!!!
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!