soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

I helped a guy a while back who wanted a copy.

I don't have one for sale but a guy I know in the USA had 2 copies recently...one of which he sold to the other guy who I helped.  If you are interested let me have your email address and I'll pass it onto the chap in the USA.   He doesn't use Soul Source, but he will contact you via email if he can help you with a copy.

Just send your email address and I'll pass it on for you.

Chris

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

hi scooterboy…..i....I have a  REAL MINT Otis lee "HARD ROW / THEY SAY IM...... on REAL QUAINT....that  you can have for $750 + $14 Postage to UK from USA.....& im a member here at this site....& the message you got from Chris from sept 7th is probably about ME...…...im ebay Seller gpinsjuks….I see you do charitys...Good for You.....if  u paypal garecords@msn.com $ 764....with your Mailing address...…….I will blast it out to you in a Thick PRO 45's box....if u want to buy a 45 off my ebay 45's list...that would be OK...<..that way I could print your Mailing address thru ebay !…..Both ways will work.....Cheers from USA....gary

Social source share

Hi Garry,

It's Chris Penn here.  I got an Otis Lee from you a while back and I put another couple of guys in touch with you who bought copies from you as well.

I hope that you are well.

Chris

Social source share

Source Advert