Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

RnB Rookie

no more doggin Dec 9th

Another good night at NMD. Nice to see a few new faces too.

Good to finally meet Bazza and have a good chat, hope you enjoyed the evening mate.

Also had a good chat with Soulfulady (I'm on the look out for that 45 you told me about :lol: ).

Big thanks to Ted for 2 brilliant sets of storming RnB :lol:

Both Rob and the Melton Mafia were on form too with some excellent underplayed northern and RnB. Also a mention to last minute surprise guest Bob Gair, was good to see/hear him back behind the decks........ its been too long!!

Record Corner was busy with Roger Banks, Des Parker, Joe Dutton and a few private boxes in attandance.

Just wanna end by saying thanks to everyone else that was there......... you all play a part in making NMD what it is. :lol::lol:

Another good night at NMD. Nice to see a few new faces too.

Good to finally meet Bazza and have a good chat, hope you enjoyed the evening mate.

Also had a good chat with Soulfulady (I'm on the look out for that 45 you told me about :thumbsup: ).

Big thanks to Ted for 2 brilliant sets of storming RnB :D

Both Rob and the Melton Mafia were on form too with some excellent underplayed northern and RnB. Also a mention to last minute surprise guest Bob Gair, was good to see/hear him back behind the decks........ its been too long!!

Record Corner was busy with Roger Banks, Des Parker, Joe Dutton and a few private boxes in attandance.

Just wanna end by saying thanks to everyone else that was there......... you all play a part in making NMD what it is. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi Kev,had a great night,music was superb,the boys did a fantastic Job,for any one that likes R&B this a must,kept me on the floor most of the night,made a smashing change to the usuall tunes you seem to hear over and over again,can't say enough good things about it,best night I've had in a long time,keep up the good work,cya soon

Bazza

Hi Kev,had a great night,music was superb

,can't say enough good things about it,best night I've had in a long time,keep up the good work,cya soon

Bazza

Thanks for your kind words Bazza. Really pleased you had a good time.

See ya soon thumbsup.gif

If you're looking for something along similar lines, try Shoutin the Blues @ Hinckley this Friday... FREE ENTRY! 2AM FINISH!

Adverts