no more doggin Dec 9th

Another good night at NMD. Nice to see a few new faces too.

Good to finally meet Bazza and have a good chat, hope you enjoyed the evening mate.

Also had a good chat with Soulfulady (I'm on the look out for that 45 you told me about :lol: ).

Big thanks to Ted for 2 brilliant sets of storming RnB :lol:

Both Rob and the Melton Mafia were on form too with some excellent underplayed northern and RnB. Also a mention to last minute surprise guest Bob Gair, was good to see/hear him back behind the decks........ its been too long!!

Record Corner was busy with Roger Banks, Des Parker, Joe Dutton and a few private boxes in attandance.

Just wanna end by saying thanks to everyone else that was there......... you all play a part in making NMD what it is. :lol::lol:

• Replies 2
  • Views 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Another good night at NMD. Nice to see a few new faces too.

Good to finally meet Bazza and have a good chat, hope you enjoyed the evening mate.

Also had a good chat with Soulfulady (I'm on the look out for that 45 you told me about :thumbsup: ).

Big thanks to Ted for 2 brilliant sets of storming RnB :D

Both Rob and the Melton Mafia were on form too with some excellent underplayed northern and RnB. Also a mention to last minute surprise guest Bob Gair, was good to see/hear him back behind the decks........ its been too long!!

Record Corner was busy with Roger Banks, Des Parker, Joe Dutton and a few private boxes in attandance.

Just wanna end by saying thanks to everyone else that was there......... you all play a part in making NMD what it is. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi Kev,had a great night,music was superb,the boys did a fantastic Job,for any one that likes R&B this a must,kept me on the floor most of the night,made a smashing change to the usuall tunes you seem to hear over and over again,can't say enough good things about it,best night I've had in a long time,keep up the good work,cya soon

Bazza

Hi Kev,had a great night,music was superb

,can't say enough good things about it,best night I've had in a long time,keep up the good work,cya soon

Bazza

Thanks for your kind words Bazza. Really pleased you had a good time.

See ya soon thumbsup.gif

If you're looking for something along similar lines, try Shoutin the Blues @ Hinckley this Friday... FREE ENTRY! 2AM FINISH!

Source Advert