A Few to go

Chess1458

Mighty Travelers"I'm Not Tired Yet/I'm Leaning On You"Solid and glossy VG of this killer ohio gospel/funk $100.00

The Soul Crusaders"I Sit In My Room/Those Memories" Lu-Tall VG++ $50.00

Brothers Of Soul"Hurry Don't Linger/Can't Get You Off Of My Mind"Criss Cross VG- $50.00

Skip Mahoney and the Casuals"A Town Called Nowhere/Seems Like(The Love We Had Is Dead And Gone"D.C International VG $35.00

21st Century"Every Little Heartache/Got No Reason" Dot Demo VG- has a few noticeable marks but plays well $30.00

We Two"Magic Moments/Way Down Deep Inside"ABC Demo Glossy and Solid VG plays fabulous" $30.00

Cecil Parker"Really Really Love You/Same"TEC VG+ $25.00

Nat Turner"Plastic People/Tribute To A Slave"Devaliant G- copy good as a filler hard one to find $25.00

Winfield Parker"Trust Me/Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me"GSF M- from old store stock with orig sleeve $25.00

Chuck Jackson"Slowly But Surely/I Only Get This Feeling"G+/VG- shows some wear but plays good $20.00

Tommorow's Promise"He Don't Love You Like I Do/Good Lovin"Capitol Demo M- $20.00

Lorraine King"You're What I Want/It's Over Between Us"Gemini Star VG++ $20.00

Willie Mitchell"That Driving Beat/Everything Is Gonna Be Alright"Hi solid VG $20.00

The Globeliters"See How They Run/The Way You Do"Philtown Demo VG++ $20.00

Erma Franklin"Change My Thoughts From You/Gotta Find Me A Lover"Brunswick GORGEOUS M- unplayed copy from warehouse stock $20.00"Only A Few Left

Gene Chandler and Barbara Acklin"Will I Find A Love/Little Green Apples"Brunswick BEAUTIFUL Unplayed copy from warehouse stock $15.00"Multiple Copies Avail

Earl Grant"It Was A Very Good Year/If I Only Had Time"Decca Gorgeous Unplayed Copy From warehouse stock $12.00"Multiple Copies avail

Prices are in USD...I always combine shipping and ship discs abroad as gift

Scans/clips avail upon request

Will include FREE worldwide shipping on orders of $150.00 or more

"No Holds"

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic