Steve Mancha, Willie Hightower, Porgy & Monarchs, Lillian Dupree

Illusive

All records £7.50 special delivery / £12 Europe

Payment by bank transfer / PayPal (f&f please or add 4%) or concealed cash

SIX FLOORFILLING OLDIES UP FOR GRABS

CHARLES FARREN "You've changed my whole life around" HAWK Ex £130 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Absolutely superb 45 fro the Stafford era that shouldn't need any introduction. Disc is in tip top condition. 

THE JIVE FIVE "You're a puzzle" UNITED ARTIST W/D Ex+ £100 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Just one of the best group sounds ever imha. Immense production and vocals. A taste of proper northern here in its birth sleeve. It's hardly seen a turntable so plays lovely and is a proper bargain at this price.

STEVE MANCHA "Friday Night / Monday thru Thursday" GROOVEVILLE Vg £150 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Forget the grade as the music completely overpowers any background noise that might be there and is one of the greatest double siders ever released on the label. Just an immense tune and an essential disc for every budding northern DJ on the planet.

WILLIE  HIGHTOWER "Because I love you" CAPITOL DEMO EX £75

Evergreen classic. Disc looks immaculate and comes delivered in its birth sleeve.

PORGY AND THE MONARCHS "That girl" MUSICOR Vg- £70

Massive tune back in the day and never fails to bring the masses to the floor. Disc has had lots of play, has styrene hiss and a 3mm edge crack which doesn't effect play, so not the prettiest of examples, but still sounds fantastic when played out over a big system. 

LILLIAN DUPREE "Hide and seek / "Shield around my heart" Ex £90 

A truly fine example of this belting femme dancer with a great flip side, and I believe it's the cheapest on the market!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by illusive
Sales
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 844
  • Created