GENE TOONES - What more do you want OG Bell Stamped demo

Tykarim

Well, a nice one for Easter :)

* GENE TOONES - What more do you want ***** Simco 30.000 (Bell Stamped, 6664 EY run out groove) *****  3500 UKP OR BEST OFFER

Very clean, couple of light marks but sounds and looks absolutely fantastic, both sides. Trades/part trades may be possible, but only with crossover/modern/lowrider 45s of similar value, rarity and quality, PM for a little list or feel free to offer what you got, you never know.

Paypal as gift fine, can think of bank transfer too if i don't get charged fees on my side or the money takes years to arrive to my account, even hand delivery in BCN in a timely manner is possible :)

Oh, one last thing: i think many people here can vouch for my integrity/honesty on record deals, so feel safe when sending the money or, in the case of trade, the records involved. If in need of more pictures let me know, tried to make one of the run out groove with the Bell details and so on but it's pretty blurred, not the best photographer on earth here, especially with a 90s digital camera that's falling to pieces XD

Many thanks!

Eduard

Edited by tykarim
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now