Offers-Please note these have been updated to a sales topi

Ik001

Please Note! that these have now been updated and are now on a Sales Topic.

I am selling these for acceptable offers, (not as an auction) as I will be listing many more with fixed prices in mind over the next few weeks.

All these are from my collection which I have collated over many years and have decided, with a heavy heart to part with.

Am in no rush to sell so will let them run until I achieve an acceptable price.

I can send soundbytes on request.

Please either contact me by Private Message or email ian.kinmond@btinternet.com

The Kaddo Strings : Crying Over You. b/w Nothing But Love. Impact. (VG++).

The Rays (Featuring Hal Miller) : Love Another Girl. b/w Sad Saturday. Amy. (VG++).

Clydie King : He Always Come Back To Me. b/w Soft And Gentle Ways. IR Imperial (Audition copy) (VG++).(Sold)

James Bounty : Prove Yourself A Lady. b/w Life Will Begin Again. Compass (Radio station copy) (“R” stamped matrix)(VG++).

George Freeman : Down And Out. b/w The Quiver. Valiant. (NM).

Benny Spellman : This Is For You My Love. b/w It’s For You. Alon (Acetate). (VG++).

The Stairways : Don’t You Care. b/w Instrumental take. Richie (NM).

Clydie King : My Love Grows Deeper. b/w Missin’ My Baby. IR Imperial (Audition copy). (VG++).(Sold).

Anthony & The Imperials : It’s Not The Same. b/w Down On Love. Veep (octagonal label). NM.

Jerry Jackson : It’s Rough Out There. b/w I’m Gonna Paint A Picture. Parkway (D.J. copy). (VG++).

Jimmy Thomas : The Beautiful Night. b/w Above A Whisper. Parlophone (Demo) (NM).

Larry Trider : Carbon Copy. b/w House Of The Blues. Coral (NM).

Ronnie & Robyn : Blow Out The Candle. b/w Sidra’s Theme – Instrumental. Sidra (VG++)

Ronnie & Robyn : As Long As You Love Me (I’ll Stay). b/w Step Into My Heart. Sidra (VG++)(Sold).

Jerry Cook : I Hurt On The Other Side. b/w Take What I’ve Got. Capitol (Promo). (VG++).

The Intruders : (You’d Better) Check Yourself. b/w It Must Be Love. Gamble (VG++).

Art Freeman : Slippin’ Around With You. b/w Can’t Get You Out Of My Mind. Fame. (VG++).

Leo Price & Band : Hey Now Baby. b/w Quick Draw. Up Down (VG++).

Saxie Russell : Psychedelic Soul-Part 1. b/w Psychedelic Soul-Part 2 (VG++).(Sold)

Big Don’s Rebellion : It Was True. b/w Smokin’ Ethon (promo). (NM).

Audrey Slo : Gonna Find Me The Right Boy. b/w Instrumental take. Swan (NM).

(This is a hard one to find but a bit of a marmite record. The instrumental take, played loud and proud, does it for me.)

Harvey Scales : Trackdown. b/w Welcome Home. Magic Touch. ((VG++).

The Steve Karmen Big Band Featuring Jimmy Radcliffe : Breakaway (Part 1). b/w Breakaway (Part 1). United Artists (Promo). (VG++).

Bob Relf : Blowing My Mind To Pieces. b/w Girl, You’re My Kind Of Wonderful. Trans American. (NM).

(Much harder to find yellow issue).

Johnny Vanelli : 7 days of loving you. (Allen Zentz Acetate) (VG++)

(Supposedly one from a series owned by the infamous Simon Soussan of mass bootlegging fame. I’m sure if I am wrong someone will enlighten me?)

Karl Evans : Oo Wee Let It Be Me Babe. b/w Honey On My Shoulder. Skyway. (VG++).

RECORD GRADING :
NM (Near Mint): Like new, looks un played.
VG++: A few very faint surface marks, nothing that will affect play
VG+: A few more marks than a VG++. Used but not abused.
VG: Light scuffs and light scratches, there will be light surface wear to the record. Expect some light surface noise in parts or a few clicks or pops here and there.
VG-: The record may have some scratches that will be deep enough to feel. Audible clicks and pops may be consistently present, but no skips.
G: A record that has been played and not taken care of. Constant background noise will be present. Buyer should view records with this grade as filler copies

DSCN9366.JPG

DSCN9367.JPG

DSCN9368.JPG

DSCN9369.JPG

DSCN9370.JPG

DSCN9371.JPG

DSCN9374.JPG

DSCN9375.JPG

DSCN9376.JPG

DSCN9377.JPG

DSCN9381.JPG

DSCN9382.JPG