Guest Tommy

• Replies 4
  • Views 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

Hi Everyone,

I must admit I'm absolutely furious.

Just to inform you. Ebay have withdrawn a few of my current auctions as apparently I'm not meant to say "cash is ok, but send at your own risk" in my description. Apparently that is "breach of eBay's Accepted Payments policy".

This has never happened to me in all the years of selling on Ebay, and the couple of years as selling as chattahoochee3. So I'm not sure if they will keep pulling records down or not. Of course they pulled the two biggest Soul records I had up, and for some reason 5 of my Reggae items. If by any chance they keep pulling records on me, don't worry they will still be for sale, I will re-list them without the "cash" bit in the description.

Obviously I'm going to have to follow Ebay's rules and insist No Cash, unless on delivery.

My apologies for all the inconvenience Ebay has caused.

Tommy.

Social source share

As I predicted, Ebay withdraw a few more of my records today due to the "accepting cash" policy in my item descriptions. One of which was the Bobby Womack acetate, plus a few others.

I have re-listed everything they withdrew, and have changed my description to Ebay standards, so they have no reason to withdraw anymore of my records.

Sincere apologies to everyone was watching/ bidding on these items. Obviously if I could have prevented Ebay from withdrawing them by changing my descriptions, then I would have, but Ebay would not allow me to edit the items as they had bids/ had less than 24 hours to end.

Here's a link to the items:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=010

Thank you,

Tommy.

Social source share

Source Advert