Zanetti profile photo

NEAL KIMBLE on TRC - BOOT?

Posted

Hi,

Can Someone Tell Me Pls The Matrix Data Of His Tangerine 1021 Release?

My Copy Does Have:

If It Wasn´t For The Children ---> TRC 559-5-IA

Don´t Start Lyin´To Me ---> TRC 576-5-IA

Were the Tangerine releases not made of Styrene? - my recently acquired one is made of a very flexible vinyl, which makes me somewhat suspicious.

 

Thx for Letting Me Know - and pls say that there is no Boot 😉

Zanetti

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Nothing in Manships bootleg book about it being booted (my book is 10 years old though!)

Have you checked discogs?

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
2 hours ago, Modularman said:

Nothing in Manships bootleg book about it being booted (my book is 10 years old though!)

Have you checked discogs?

Hi,

Of course but discogs does present different Infos ... 🤔

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Many Tangerine releases are available on both styrene and vinyl, and those late 1970-1973 releases like Tommy Payton, Neal Kimble, Madelyn Quebec etc. used very thin vinyl.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
19 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Hi,

Can Someone Tell Me Pls The Matrix Data Of His Tangerine 1021 Release?

My Copy Does Have:

If It Wasn´t For The Children ---> TRC 559-5-IA

Don´t Start Lyin´To Me ---> TRC 576-5-IA

Were the Tangerine releases not made of Styrene? - my recently acquired one is made of a very flexible vinyl, which makes me somewhat suspicious.

 

Thx for Letting Me Know - and pls say that there is no Boot 😉

Zanetti

I am stumped on this one, but wonder if any of the names mentioned on this link might be able to help

http://www.sirshambling.com/artists_2012/K/neal_kimble/index.php

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Not booted as far as I was aware.  My copy, which I no longer have, was I’m pretty sure on vinyl, the scan on discogs for issue and demo looks like vinyl.

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
7 hours ago, Chalky said:

Not booted as far as I was aware.  My copy, which I no longer have, was I’m pretty sure on vinyl, the scan on discogs for issue and demo looks like vinyl.

 

Yep. The Scan is Mine. Does anyone have the Matrix details? Would be amazing. Thx in advance

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
4 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Yep. The Scan is Mine. Does anyone have the Matrix details? Would be amazing. Thx in advance

 I Think you can just make out from this

soul NEIL

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Thx

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Plenty of other scans on the internet that appear to be vinyl. 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Hi mine is vinyl with the same matrix as yours scratched in not stamped and very thin vinyl

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
56 minutes ago, Jbs said:

Hi mine is vinyl with the same matrix as yours scratched in not stamped and very thin vinyl

But why are there different Matrix details concerning discogs ... 🙄🙄

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
3 hours ago, Jbs said:

Hi mine is vinyl with the same matrix as yours 

But IT Looks Like a boot, isn't it? 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
3 hours ago, Zanetti said:

But why are there different Matrix details concerning discogs ... 🙄🙄

Submitters often confuse Matrix details with catalogue numbers a lot

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Submitters often confuse Matrix details with catalogue numbers a lot

I reckon that is the case here, they have simply written whats on the right hand side if the label, the TRC catalogue, label numbers.

maybe Zanetti should enter his matrix details?

Edited by Chalky

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
31 minutes ago, Chalky said:

I reckon that is the case here, they have simply written whats on the right hand side if the label, the TRC catalogue, label numbers.

maybe Zanetti should enter his matrix details?

Karl, thats what i had in mind!

Thx for this thread

 

  • Up vote 1

Share this forum post


soul source url

Look At Your Box - Source Forum

Get into the record & soul music talk

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Originals inc Superlatives Nolan Porter Tommy Neal
    Record Sales by Nick Hackett on Sat 25 Jan 2020
    • 1 / 344
    • Nick Hackett on 25 Jan 2020
  2. 3 us originals,2 uk releases and a good old 70's boot
    Record Sales by neil olive on Tue 14 Jan 2020
    • 1 / 369
    • neil olive on 14 Jan 2020
  3. Tommy Neal and Sandra Wright REDUCED
    Record Sales by Francesco on Tue 12 Nov 2019
    • 1 / 383
    • Francesco on 12 Nov 2019
  4. Tommy Neal reduced and Sandra Wright
    Record Sales by Francesco on Sat 19 Oct 2019
    • 1 / 340
    • Francesco on 19 Oct 2019

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.