Does Anyone Know This Modern Track?

Gene-R

While out at a boot fair this morning, I came across a 12" 45 acetate cut by PRT studios. When I played it, I found it to be pretty much a modern soul-type double sider.

The two tracks are "Feed The Flame" and "Takin' The Rap" by Nightwing. Try as I did, I couldn't find out ANYTHING about these two tracks, or Nightwing! Does anyone know if this was released or what? Thanks!

Gene

post-953-1170020513_thumb.jpg

Feed_The_Fire__Nightwing.mp3

Takin__The_Rap___Nightwing.mp3

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

A band called Nightwing recorded on Gull records, 2 albums, A night of mystery - alive!alive!, & Something in the air,

PRT studios Were used by Chrysalis Records, I think Gull records was part of Chrysalis, so could be the same band ?

Not saying I know this as fact just been on the net and found this out as ive nowt better to do, sad really

Social source share

A band called Nightwing recorded on Gull records, 2 albums, A night of mystery - alive!alive!, & Something in the air,

PRT studios Were used by Chrysalis Records, I think Gull records was part of Chrysalis, so could be the same band ?

Not saying I know this as fact just been on the net and found this out as ive nowt better to do, sad really

Thanks for looking into it Miff! I did some more digging and found out that the Nightwing who released on Gull are, in fact, a NWOBHM band from the early '80s. I think this is a different band entirely - I checked a full discography and it doesn't appear on there.

Still confused....................... :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert