batch of 10 quality motown LP`s for sale

Dave Pinch

Up for sale today is a quality batch of 10 Motown LP`s. Bank transfer is preferred but can take PayPal. Post is £5 for 1st class signed for in UK. £15 signed and tracked overseas.

Thank you for looking in

1.     Various – Motown Memories Vol. 2 (UK Tamla Motown TML1107) feat. Barbara McNair, R Dean Taylor, Barrett Strong & The Monitors, Ex/Vg+ £20

2.     Various – Motortown Revue Live – (UK Tamla Motown STML 11127) feat. The Originals, Blinky, Bobby Taylor, Gladys & Stevie, Ex/Ex £8

3.     Marvin Gaye in the Grove – (UK Tamla Motown STML 11091) scratch on the grapevine track, feat. tear it on down, there goes my baby, some kind of wonderful & you`re what`s happening Vg/Vg+ £15

4.     The Temptations – The Temptin Temptations (US Gordy G914) seams taped, feat. girl why you wanna make me blue, don`t look back, just another lonely night & many more, Vg/Vg £15

5.     The Temptations – Lot O Soul (US Gordy GLP922) feat. ain`t no sun since you`ve been gone, save my love for a rainy day, it`s you that I need & many more, Vg/Vg+£15

6.     Isley Brothers – Behind the Painted Smile (UK Tamla Motown TML11112) feat. tell me it`s just a rumour baby, why when love is gone, whispers, all because I love you & many more, Vg+/Vg £15

7.     Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Easy (UK Tamla Motown TML11132) feat. California soul, what you gave me, I can`t believe you love me ,I`m your puppet & many more, Vg+/Vg £8

8.     The Supremes – Sing Motown (UK Tamla Motown STML 11047) feat. I`ll turn to stone, mother you smother you, there`s no stopping us now, loves going down for the third time & many more, Vg+/Vg+ £8

9.     Diana Ross & the Supremes – Cream of the Crop(UK Tamla Motown STML11137) feat. loving you is better than ever, someday we`ll be together, you gave me love & many more, Vg+/Vg+ £6

10.    Tata Vega soul pack 2 LP`s - Tata Vega - Try My Love (Canadian Motown T7-360R1-A) feat come on try my love, I need you now & get it up for love Tata Vega- Givin` All My Love (UK Motown STML12138) feat. (I’ve got my) second wind, Abandoned & you better watch out, Ex / Ex £15

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg