Stompers And Shufflers 03/02/2007

Guest the saint

Guest the saint

First of can we (Shaun, Trev and myself) thank all of you who came to Stompers on Saturday night. We believe that it was our best one yet.

Secondly can i appologise for firstly having technical problems early during Shaun's set.

and the having to finish early, this was due to the jobsworth manager of the hall being a total jobsworth!!. All the other duty managers who have been on when we have had do's allows us to play to the dead line of 12 midnight. (This is the second time he has done this).

I will be talking to the guy (and is his boss) who holds the lease (for the corn market hall)

for clarity on music finishing time.

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARON AND I GETTING BACK TO SKEGGY 10 mins WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE EITHER WAY!!!!! (as was suggested by some)

Thirdly if you have any comments or constructive critiscims, we will take them on board to try to make Stompers even better.

once again thank you all for attending Stompers on Saturday night.

Steve, Trev and Shaun.

Edited by the saint
  • Replies 2
  • Views 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of can we (Shaun, Trev and myself) thank all of you who came to Stompers on Saturday night. We believe that it was our best one yet.

Well I for one had a great night Steve, irrespective of Mr Jobsworth! (esp( maybe)as one of the girlies didn't phone me until after 8 & I had about 10 mins to get ready!) Mick Moylan played a cool set....but then I do liketh R & B just a titch! whistling.gif Don't think anyone would be so petty as to suggest t'was your fault for finishing at 12 due to Skeggy?!? (& if this was the case, I feel sorry for those who may have suggested it...that's their problem, not yours! AND hope you had a great time on Sat/Sun mate too!)

x

Edited by Delasoul
Guest the saint

Hi Gail

Thanks for your kind comments.

Yesterday i had a meeting with council over the finishing times of the hall. We have now come to an arrangement. Which is we must finish the music by 12:30am and vacate the hall by 01:00am.unfortunately this is at an extra cost.So from april 21st the price for entry will be £4.00, to cover this.

once agin thank you all for your support.

steve,

Source Advert